ASX-listed financial services provider Fiducian Group has acquired a Sydney-based financial advice firm which holds $85 million in funds under advice.
The acquisition – announced via the ASX yesterday afternoon – represents an additional $85 million to Fiducian Financial Services' existing funds under advice, lifting the total amount to $1.71 billion.
As part of the acquisition, the Sydney-based business will relocate to Fiducian premises, a statement from Fiducian said.
"The acquisition is positive for Fiducian and any ongoing revenue synergy will be additional and should continue to deliver excess returns to shareholders as realised," Fiducian head of business services Jai Singh said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all