ASX-listed financial services provider Fiducian Group has acquired a Sydney-based financial advice firm which holds $85 million in funds under advice.
The acquisition – announced via the ASX yesterday afternoon – represents an additional $85 million to Fiducian Financial Services' existing funds under advice, lifting the total amount to $1.71 billion.
As part of the acquisition, the Sydney-based business will relocate to Fiducian premises, a statement from Fiducian said.
"The acquisition is positive for Fiducian and any ongoing revenue synergy will be additional and should continue to deliver excess returns to shareholders as realised," Fiducian head of business services Jai Singh said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Mar 2018Nick Hakes to depart AFABy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Mar 2018Stockbrokers association launches education pathwayBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018AFA to push for changes to FASEA guidanceBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Mar 2018Lonsec Research boss joins IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Mar 2018FASEA acknowledges reform ‘challenging’ advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- view all