ASX-listed financial services provider Fiducian Group has acquired a Sydney-based financial advice firm which holds $85 million in funds under advice.
The acquisition – announced via the ASX yesterday afternoon – represents an additional $85 million to Fiducian Financial Services' existing funds under advice, lifting the total amount to $1.71 billion.
As part of the acquisition, the Sydney-based business will relocate to Fiducian premises, a statement from Fiducian said.
"The acquisition is positive for Fiducian and any ongoing revenue synergy will be additional and should continue to deliver excess returns to shareholders as realised," Fiducian head of business services Jai Singh said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all