Findex has named former ANZ executive Peter Gardiner as its new global head of business development.
Mr Gardiner was previously head of origination, corporate bank at ANZ, according to a statement by Findex. The latest appointment expands the Findex leadership team to seven individuals, the statement said.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule said Mr Gardiner is an exceptional business person with a background in banking, accounting and financial planning.
"He held a senior position at the ANZ Bank for the past five years and prior to that was with Ernst and Young in a senior client-facing position," Mr Paule said, referring to his "deep experience" within the big four environment.
"His experience across the three financial advisory sectors equips him with a skill set appropriate for our business as we roll out a unique, holistic financial services offering from all Findex brands."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all