Findex has named former ANZ executive Peter Gardiner as its new global head of business development.
Mr Gardiner was previously head of origination, corporate bank at ANZ, according to a statement by Findex. The latest appointment expands the Findex leadership team to seven individuals, the statement said.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule said Mr Gardiner is an exceptional business person with a background in banking, accounting and financial planning.
"He held a senior position at the ANZ Bank for the past five years and prior to that was with Ernst and Young in a senior client-facing position," Mr Paule said, referring to his "deep experience" within the big four environment.
"His experience across the three financial advisory sectors equips him with a skill set appropriate for our business as we roll out a unique, holistic financial services offering from all Findex brands."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all