Findex has named former ANZ executive Peter Gardiner as its new global head of business development.
Mr Gardiner was previously head of origination, corporate bank at ANZ, according to a statement by Findex. The latest appointment expands the Findex leadership team to seven individuals, the statement said.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule said Mr Gardiner is an exceptional business person with a background in banking, accounting and financial planning.
"He held a senior position at the ANZ Bank for the past five years and prior to that was with Ernst and Young in a senior client-facing position," Mr Paule said, referring to his "deep experience" within the big four environment.
"His experience across the three financial advisory sectors equips him with a skill set appropriate for our business as we roll out a unique, holistic financial services offering from all Findex brands."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all