Findex has named former ANZ executive Peter Gardiner as its new global head of business development.
Mr Gardiner was previously head of origination, corporate bank at ANZ, according to a statement by Findex. The latest appointment expands the Findex leadership team to seven individuals, the statement said.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule said Mr Gardiner is an exceptional business person with a background in banking, accounting and financial planning.
"He held a senior position at the ANZ Bank for the past five years and prior to that was with Ernst and Young in a senior client-facing position," Mr Paule said, referring to his "deep experience" within the big four environment.
"His experience across the three financial advisory sectors equips him with a skill set appropriate for our business as we roll out a unique, holistic financial services offering from all Findex brands."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all