Findex has named former ANZ executive Peter Gardiner as its new global head of business development.
Mr Gardiner was previously head of origination, corporate bank at ANZ, according to a statement by Findex. The latest appointment expands the Findex leadership team to seven individuals, the statement said.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule said Mr Gardiner is an exceptional business person with a background in banking, accounting and financial planning.
"He held a senior position at the ANZ Bank for the past five years and prior to that was with Ernst and Young in a senior client-facing position," Mr Paule said, referring to his "deep experience" within the big four environment.
"His experience across the three financial advisory sectors equips him with a skill set appropriate for our business as we roll out a unique, holistic financial services offering from all Findex brands."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all