Life insurer Zurich has appointed four new business development managers across New South Wales, Queensland and Victoria.
Zurich said yesterday that the insurer had appointed Amy Aleksic, Matt McDonnell, David Carter, and Karli Mann to the BDM positions.
Ms Aleksic, a former BDM and financial planner at Commonwealth Financial Planning, has moved from her most recent role, as Zurich life and investments distribution implementation manager, to take up the BDM role in the company's NSW team.
Joining Ms Aleksic, Mr McDonnell will replace Nathan Taggart.
Zurich has also appointed David Carter to the role of BDM for the company's Queensland risk sales team.
Mr Carter, a former BDM with BT Financial in Brisbane, is replacing Reece Foster who was recently promoted to the role of regional sales manager for Queensland.
Meanwhile, Karli Mann has been appointed BDM in the insurer's Victorian life risk sales team
A former Crowe Horwath paraplanner, Ms Mann joined Zurich in 2014 as a business development associate.
"The expansion of our life risk sales team to include these talented individuals will help Zurich continue to deliver its market leading solutions and better service the needs of financial advisers," Zurich's head of distribution, life and investments, Kristine Brooks said.
"All of our exciting new appointments have been made in line with Zurich's commitment to growing talent from within, as well as recruiting the best and brightest from the market."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all