Western Australia-based Pario Financial Management has moved away from Suncorp's Guardian Financial Planning licensee to join non-aligned dealer group Fitzpatricks Private Wealth.
The move follows several other financial advice practices and planners joining the non-aligned licensee.
Pario Financial Management founder David Barber will "forge new territory" for the dealer group in Western Australia, a statement from Fitzpatricks said.
"We are delighted to welcome David who is a long-serving and prominent financial planning professional based in Perth," Fitzpatricks chief executive John Woodley said.
"David joins a distinguished list of recent arrivals under the Fitzpatricks banner of high quality, privately-owned financial advisory services in Australia.
"He joins an existing group of equally passionate Fitzpatricks financial planners making a positive difference for clients around the country," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- view all