Western Australia-based Pario Financial Management has moved away from Suncorp's Guardian Financial Planning licensee to join non-aligned dealer group Fitzpatricks Private Wealth.
The move follows several other financial advice practices and planners joining the non-aligned licensee.
Pario Financial Management founder David Barber will "forge new territory" for the dealer group in Western Australia, a statement from Fitzpatricks said.
"We are delighted to welcome David who is a long-serving and prominent financial planning professional based in Perth," Fitzpatricks chief executive John Woodley said.
"David joins a distinguished list of recent arrivals under the Fitzpatricks banner of high quality, privately-owned financial advisory services in Australia.
"He joins an existing group of equally passionate Fitzpatricks financial planners making a positive difference for clients around the country," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:49FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 09:46Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all