Western Australia-based Pario Financial Management has moved away from Suncorp's Guardian Financial Planning licensee to join non-aligned dealer group Fitzpatricks Private Wealth.
The move follows several other financial advice practices and planners joining the non-aligned licensee.
Pario Financial Management founder David Barber will "forge new territory" for the dealer group in Western Australia, a statement from Fitzpatricks said.
"We are delighted to welcome David who is a long-serving and prominent financial planning professional based in Perth," Fitzpatricks chief executive John Woodley said.
"David joins a distinguished list of recent arrivals under the Fitzpatricks banner of high quality, privately-owned financial advisory services in Australia.
"He joins an existing group of equally passionate Fitzpatricks financial planners making a positive difference for clients around the country," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all