Western Australia-based Pario Financial Management has moved away from Suncorp's Guardian Financial Planning licensee to join non-aligned dealer group Fitzpatricks Private Wealth.
The move follows several other financial advice practices and planners joining the non-aligned licensee.
Pario Financial Management founder David Barber will "forge new territory" for the dealer group in Western Australia, a statement from Fitzpatricks said.
"We are delighted to welcome David who is a long-serving and prominent financial planning professional based in Perth," Fitzpatricks chief executive John Woodley said.
"David joins a distinguished list of recent arrivals under the Fitzpatricks banner of high quality, privately-owned financial advisory services in Australia.
"He joins an existing group of equally passionate Fitzpatricks financial planners making a positive difference for clients around the country," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all