Financial services technology company AdviserLogic has enhanced its life insurance quoting and comparison module RiskLogic.
The enhancements, according to AdviserLogic, include a redesign of its user interface and incorporating new data, provided by Rice Warner.
The new data will allow advisers to compare the features of a client's legacy policy with a recommended product, which will improve the process of preparing a statement of advice, AdviserLogic said.
"The enhanced analysis allows advisers to identify feature-based strengths and weaknesses and it's all right at their fingertips," AdviserLogic head of development Daniel Gara said.
Other features of the life insurance quoting and comparison module include multi-life discounts, adjustment of premiums for commission rebating, flexi-linking and optimisation and premium projection.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all