Financial services technology company AdviserLogic has enhanced its life insurance quoting and comparison module RiskLogic.
The enhancements, according to AdviserLogic, include a redesign of its user interface and incorporating new data, provided by Rice Warner.
The new data will allow advisers to compare the features of a client's legacy policy with a recommended product, which will improve the process of preparing a statement of advice, AdviserLogic said.
"The enhanced analysis allows advisers to identify feature-based strengths and weaknesses and it's all right at their fingertips," AdviserLogic head of development Daniel Gara said.
Other features of the life insurance quoting and comparison module include multi-life discounts, adjustment of premiums for commission rebating, flexi-linking and optimisation and premium projection.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all