Financial services technology company AdviserLogic has enhanced its life insurance quoting and comparison module RiskLogic.
The enhancements, according to AdviserLogic, include a redesign of its user interface and incorporating new data, provided by Rice Warner.
The new data will allow advisers to compare the features of a client's legacy policy with a recommended product, which will improve the process of preparing a statement of advice, AdviserLogic said.
"The enhanced analysis allows advisers to identify feature-based strengths and weaknesses and it's all right at their fingertips," AdviserLogic head of development Daniel Gara said.
Other features of the life insurance quoting and comparison module include multi-life discounts, adjustment of premiums for commission rebating, flexi-linking and optimisation and premium projection.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Sep 2018Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 26 Sep 2018Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all