Financial services technology company AdviserLogic has enhanced its life insurance quoting and comparison module RiskLogic.
The enhancements, according to AdviserLogic, include a redesign of its user interface and incorporating new data, provided by Rice Warner.
The new data will allow advisers to compare the features of a client's legacy policy with a recommended product, which will improve the process of preparing a statement of advice, AdviserLogic said.
"The enhanced analysis allows advisers to identify feature-based strengths and weaknesses and it's all right at their fingertips," AdviserLogic head of development Daniel Gara said.
Other features of the life insurance quoting and comparison module include multi-life discounts, adjustment of premiums for commission rebating, flexi-linking and optimisation and premium projection.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 May 2018‘Shut it down’: CPA members rail against troubled advice armBy Aleks Vickovich and Jotham Lian
- 23 May 2018Labor heavyweight concedes industry fund hypocrisyBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 22 May 2018Netwealth reflects on Banqer progressBy Reporter
- 22 May 2018Put Medcraft on stand, say fraud victimsBy Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Royal commission hears of ‘elder abuse’ and ‘coercion’By James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 22 May 2018Advisers oppose FPA, ASIC on grandfatheringBy Killian Plastow
- view all