Morningstar has named Jamie Wickham as its new head of products and client solutions for the Asia Pacific.
Mr Wickham takes on the role after serving as head of global data and research products at Morningstar.
The firm's head of global products and client solutions, Kunal Kapoor, said: "His extensive experience spearheading the growth of our data and research products makes him a great fit for the role.
"[Mr Wickham will] drive our efforts to continue building operations and infrastructure for growth and developing processes for integrating our product management and client solutions activities in the Asia-Pacific region into our global framework," said Mr Kapoor.
Mr Wickham has also served as chief operating officer of Morningstar's business in Australia and New Zealand.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in US advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018BT turns off grandfathered commissions for salaried advisersBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Jun 2018Product providers back Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- view all