Morningstar has named Jamie Wickham as its new head of products and client solutions for the Asia Pacific.
Mr Wickham takes on the role after serving as head of global data and research products at Morningstar.
The firm's head of global products and client solutions, Kunal Kapoor, said: "His extensive experience spearheading the growth of our data and research products makes him a great fit for the role.
"[Mr Wickham will] drive our efforts to continue building operations and infrastructure for growth and developing processes for integrating our product management and client solutions activities in the Asia-Pacific region into our global framework," said Mr Kapoor.
Mr Wickham has also served as chief operating officer of Morningstar's business in Australia and New Zealand.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all