Morningstar has named Jamie Wickham as its new head of products and client solutions for the Asia Pacific.
Mr Wickham takes on the role after serving as head of global data and research products at Morningstar.
The firm's head of global products and client solutions, Kunal Kapoor, said: "His extensive experience spearheading the growth of our data and research products makes him a great fit for the role.
"[Mr Wickham will] drive our efforts to continue building operations and infrastructure for growth and developing processes for integrating our product management and client solutions activities in the Asia-Pacific region into our global framework," said Mr Kapoor.
Mr Wickham has also served as chief operating officer of Morningstar's business in Australia and New Zealand.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:40Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 09:27IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 09:26IOOF sets sights on AMP’s mantleBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- view all