Morningstar has named Jamie Wickham as its new head of products and client solutions for the Asia Pacific.
Mr Wickham takes on the role after serving as head of global data and research products at Morningstar.
The firm's head of global products and client solutions, Kunal Kapoor, said: "His extensive experience spearheading the growth of our data and research products makes him a great fit for the role.
"[Mr Wickham will] drive our efforts to continue building operations and infrastructure for growth and developing processes for integrating our product management and client solutions activities in the Asia-Pacific region into our global framework," said Mr Kapoor.
Mr Wickham has also served as chief operating officer of Morningstar's business in Australia and New Zealand.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- view all