Morningstar has named Jamie Wickham as its new head of products and client solutions for the Asia Pacific.
Mr Wickham takes on the role after serving as head of global data and research products at Morningstar.
The firm's head of global products and client solutions, Kunal Kapoor, said: "His extensive experience spearheading the growth of our data and research products makes him a great fit for the role.
"[Mr Wickham will] drive our efforts to continue building operations and infrastructure for growth and developing processes for integrating our product management and client solutions activities in the Asia-Pacific region into our global framework," said Mr Kapoor.
Mr Wickham has also served as chief operating officer of Morningstar's business in Australia and New Zealand.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Industry fund makes advice market move with hiresBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ANZ pushes on with wealth sale to IOOFBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Advisers to embrace AI ahead of FASEA codeBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Jan 2019Managed Accounts shakes up senior teamBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all