A Macquarie SMSF technical specialist and executive director will depart the banking group to pursue legal and consultancy work.
Macquarie Bank head of government relations, banking and financial services, David Shirlow, told ifa's sister title SMSF Adviser he would leave the institution this week.
Mr Shirlow said he plans to undertake legal and consultancy work following his departure.
He also confirmed that he would remain as a director and chair of the regulatory committee on the SMSF Association board.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all