A Macquarie SMSF technical specialist and executive director will depart the banking group to pursue legal and consultancy work.
Macquarie Bank head of government relations, banking and financial services, David Shirlow, told ifa's sister title SMSF Adviser he would leave the institution this week.
Mr Shirlow said he plans to undertake legal and consultancy work following his departure.
He also confirmed that he would remain as a director and chair of the regulatory committee on the SMSF Association board.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches 'alternative to self-licensing'By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- view all