A Macquarie SMSF technical specialist and executive director will depart the banking group to pursue legal and consultancy work.
Macquarie Bank head of government relations, banking and financial services, David Shirlow, told ifa's sister title SMSF Adviser he would leave the institution this week.
Mr Shirlow said he plans to undertake legal and consultancy work following his departure.
He also confirmed that he would remain as a director and chair of the regulatory committee on the SMSF Association board.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Investment consulting arrangements under scrutinyBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- view all