A Macquarie SMSF technical specialist and executive director will depart the banking group to pursue legal and consultancy work.
Macquarie Bank head of government relations, banking and financial services, David Shirlow, told ifa's sister title SMSF Adviser he would leave the institution this week.
Mr Shirlow said he plans to undertake legal and consultancy work following his departure.
He also confirmed that he would remain as a director and chair of the regulatory committee on the SMSF Association board.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 09:14CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all