A Macquarie SMSF technical specialist and executive director will depart the banking group to pursue legal and consultancy work.
Macquarie Bank head of government relations, banking and financial services, David Shirlow, told ifa's sister title SMSF Adviser he would leave the institution this week.
Mr Shirlow said he plans to undertake legal and consultancy work following his departure.
He also confirmed that he would remain as a director and chair of the regulatory committee on the SMSF Association board.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all