A former Netwealth and Credit Suisse executive has joined JP Morgan Asset Management.
Alexander Ordon has been appointed key account manager, northern region.
Mr Ordon will be responsible for the development of the firm's business in New South Wales and Queensland and also deliver JP Morgan's Market Insights program to the northern region.
Before joining JP Morgan Mr Ordon spent nearly 10 years at Netwealth, first as national account sales manager then as regional manager.
JP Morgan Asset Management head of Australia funds David Hallifax said: "Alex's role in delivering intelligence from our market insights program to the northern region is critical as we partner with advisers to provide the tools they are seeking to confidently talk to clients about market conditions, specific asset classes and the latest investment trends."
Mr Hallifax said Mr Ordon's appointment is essential to advancing the firm's distribution team in order to better service the needs of financial advisers in NSW and Queensland.
Mr Ordon's appointment follows the hire of Joseph Tobias, account manager for the southern region.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all