A former Netwealth and Credit Suisse executive has joined JP Morgan Asset Management.
Alexander Ordon has been appointed key account manager, northern region.
Mr Ordon will be responsible for the development of the firm's business in New South Wales and Queensland and also deliver JP Morgan's Market Insights program to the northern region.
Before joining JP Morgan Mr Ordon spent nearly 10 years at Netwealth, first as national account sales manager then as regional manager.
JP Morgan Asset Management head of Australia funds David Hallifax said: "Alex's role in delivering intelligence from our market insights program to the northern region is critical as we partner with advisers to provide the tools they are seeking to confidently talk to clients about market conditions, specific asset classes and the latest investment trends."
Mr Hallifax said Mr Ordon's appointment is essential to advancing the firm's distribution team in order to better service the needs of financial advisers in NSW and Queensland.
Mr Ordon's appointment follows the hire of Joseph Tobias, account manager for the southern region.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018AFSL regime stifling client-centric advice: FPABy Killian Plastow
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all