Mercer has named former MLC executive Brian Zanker as its new sales leader, investment and financial services.
In the newly created role Mr Zanker will report to Ben Walsh, managing director and market leader for Mercer in Pacific, according to a statement by Mercer.
Mr Zanker brings to the role almost 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, which most recently included roles as head of business development at JANA Investment Advisers, Plum Financial Services and MLC Group Insurance, the statement said.
“Competition within super funds market has never been as fierce and we have steadily and strategically been transforming our services to help our clients not only weather, but thrive, in this environment,” Mr Walsh said.
“Brian has the ideal mix of experience and desire to make a difference and to take the collective capability of our investments and financial services businesses to market, driving continued growth and more broadly improving our client engagement capabilities.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all