Mercer has named former MLC executive Brian Zanker as its new sales leader, investment and financial services.
In the newly created role Mr Zanker will report to Ben Walsh, managing director and market leader for Mercer in Pacific, according to a statement by Mercer.
Mr Zanker brings to the role almost 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, which most recently included roles as head of business development at JANA Investment Advisers, Plum Financial Services and MLC Group Insurance, the statement said.
“Competition within super funds market has never been as fierce and we have steadily and strategically been transforming our services to help our clients not only weather, but thrive, in this environment,” Mr Walsh said.
“Brian has the ideal mix of experience and desire to make a difference and to take the collective capability of our investments and financial services businesses to market, driving continued growth and more broadly improving our client engagement capabilities.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all