Boutique investment group Cameron Harrison has had its Cameron Harrison Anglo-Atlantic Mainstream Equity Model added to the Powerwrap platform.
Launched in 2007, the fund is an international equities model comprised of the "best-managed businesses" listed on either the FTSE All-Share (UK) or the S&P 1500 Composite Index (US).
Commenting on the addition of the fund to Morningstar's Separate Accounts Database and Powerwrap platform, Cameron Harrison partner Paul Ashworth indicated this was a "positive first step" in making the boutique firm's funds more widely available.
"We manage a number of investment strategies, including the Australian Mainstreet Equity Model," Mr Ashworth said.
"We apply the same investment process that we've developed over 20 years in each of our Models. It is a consistent, robust and repeatable process to assess company management, one that has and is delivering results for our investors," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all