Boutique investment group Cameron Harrison has had its Cameron Harrison Anglo-Atlantic Mainstream Equity Model added to the Powerwrap platform.
Launched in 2007, the fund is an international equities model comprised of the "best-managed businesses" listed on either the FTSE All-Share (UK) or the S&P 1500 Composite Index (US).
Commenting on the addition of the fund to Morningstar's Separate Accounts Database and Powerwrap platform, Cameron Harrison partner Paul Ashworth indicated this was a "positive first step" in making the boutique firm's funds more widely available.
"We manage a number of investment strategies, including the Australian Mainstreet Equity Model," Mr Ashworth said.
"We apply the same investment process that we've developed over 20 years in each of our Models. It is a consistent, robust and repeatable process to assess company management, one that has and is delivering results for our investors," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all