Boutique investment group Cameron Harrison has had its Cameron Harrison Anglo-Atlantic Mainstream Equity Model added to the Powerwrap platform.
Launched in 2007, the fund is an international equities model comprised of the "best-managed businesses" listed on either the FTSE All-Share (UK) or the S&P 1500 Composite Index (US).
Commenting on the addition of the fund to Morningstar's Separate Accounts Database and Powerwrap platform, Cameron Harrison partner Paul Ashworth indicated this was a "positive first step" in making the boutique firm's funds more widely available.
"We manage a number of investment strategies, including the Australian Mainstreet Equity Model," Mr Ashworth said.
"We apply the same investment process that we've developed over 20 years in each of our Models. It is a consistent, robust and repeatable process to assess company management, one that has and is delivering results for our investors," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all