Boutique investment group Cameron Harrison has had its Cameron Harrison Anglo-Atlantic Mainstream Equity Model added to the Powerwrap platform.
Launched in 2007, the fund is an international equities model comprised of the "best-managed businesses" listed on either the FTSE All-Share (UK) or the S&P 1500 Composite Index (US).
Commenting on the addition of the fund to Morningstar's Separate Accounts Database and Powerwrap platform, Cameron Harrison partner Paul Ashworth indicated this was a "positive first step" in making the boutique firm's funds more widely available.
"We manage a number of investment strategies, including the Australian Mainstreet Equity Model," Mr Ashworth said.
"We apply the same investment process that we've developed over 20 years in each of our Models. It is a consistent, robust and repeatable process to assess company management, one that has and is delivering results for our investors," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all