Boutique investment group Cameron Harrison has had its Cameron Harrison Anglo-Atlantic Mainstream Equity Model added to the Powerwrap platform.
Launched in 2007, the fund is an international equities model comprised of the "best-managed businesses" listed on either the FTSE All-Share (UK) or the S&P 1500 Composite Index (US).
Commenting on the addition of the fund to Morningstar's Separate Accounts Database and Powerwrap platform, Cameron Harrison partner Paul Ashworth indicated this was a "positive first step" in making the boutique firm's funds more widely available.
"We manage a number of investment strategies, including the Australian Mainstreet Equity Model," Mr Ashworth said.
"We apply the same investment process that we've developed over 20 years in each of our Models. It is a consistent, robust and repeatable process to assess company management, one that has and is delivering results for our investors," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:42Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 09:42CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 09:42Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all