Ross Martin, the former chief executive of industry fund Media Super, has joined Fiducian Financial Services.
Mr Martin has taken up the role of head of superannuation, a Fiducian spokesperson has confirmed. He left Media Super at the end of 2012 after nine years with the fund.
Prior to joining the industry fund in the top job, Mr Martin was a director at Aon Consulting where, according to his LinkedIn profile, he provided consulting advice to corporate superannuation funds in the areas of investments, insurance, benefit design, legal and superannuation legislation.
He was also a trustee director of the $1 billion retail Aon Master Trust.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jul 2018Sunsuper makes new board appointmentBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Cardena announces partnership with loan brokerageBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018Royal Commission reveals round five focusBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018FASEA issues draft professional year guidanceBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018AAT reduces adviser’s banning periodBy Reporter
- 23 Jul 2018BT announces Panorama pricing changesBy Reporter
- view all