Ross Martin, the former chief executive of industry fund Media Super, has joined Fiducian Financial Services.
Mr Martin has taken up the role of head of superannuation, a Fiducian spokesperson has confirmed. He left Media Super at the end of 2012 after nine years with the fund.
Prior to joining the industry fund in the top job, Mr Martin was a director at Aon Consulting where, according to his LinkedIn profile, he provided consulting advice to corporate superannuation funds in the areas of investments, insurance, benefit design, legal and superannuation legislation.
He was also a trustee director of the $1 billion retail Aon Master Trust.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all