Ross Martin, the former chief executive of industry fund Media Super, has joined Fiducian Financial Services.
Mr Martin has taken up the role of head of superannuation, a Fiducian spokesperson has confirmed. He left Media Super at the end of 2012 after nine years with the fund.
Prior to joining the industry fund in the top job, Mr Martin was a director at Aon Consulting where, according to his LinkedIn profile, he provided consulting advice to corporate superannuation funds in the areas of investments, insurance, benefit design, legal and superannuation legislation.
He was also a trustee director of the $1 billion retail Aon Master Trust.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all