Ross Martin, the former chief executive of industry fund Media Super, has joined Fiducian Financial Services.
Mr Martin has taken up the role of head of superannuation, a Fiducian spokesperson has confirmed. He left Media Super at the end of 2012 after nine years with the fund.
Prior to joining the industry fund in the top job, Mr Martin was a director at Aon Consulting where, according to his LinkedIn profile, he provided consulting advice to corporate superannuation funds in the areas of investments, insurance, benefit design, legal and superannuation legislation.
He was also a trustee director of the $1 billion retail Aon Master Trust.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all