Ross Martin, the former chief executive of industry fund Media Super, has joined Fiducian Financial Services.
Mr Martin has taken up the role of head of superannuation, a Fiducian spokesperson has confirmed. He left Media Super at the end of 2012 after nine years with the fund.
Prior to joining the industry fund in the top job, Mr Martin was a director at Aon Consulting where, according to his LinkedIn profile, he provided consulting advice to corporate superannuation funds in the areas of investments, insurance, benefit design, legal and superannuation legislation.
He was also a trustee director of the $1 billion retail Aon Master Trust.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:27Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 10:27New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 10:27Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:27Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Netwealth recruits former BT managerBy Reporter
- view all