Perpetual Private has appointed a former ipac securities executive as head of strategic advice.
Colin Lewis will be responsible for leading Perpetual Private's strategic advice team, which delivers training and support to the firm's advisers.
Perpetual Private general manager of advice delivery, Marion Enander, said Mr Lewis' appointment will strengthen the firm's advice delivery.
"As a strong, technical expert, he will play an important role in Perpetual's ongoing delivery of advice excellence by our advisers and the alliance partners we work with," Ms Enander said.
"The strategic advice team manages complex topics and Colin's ability to simplify these in an engaging way will be a real advantage for our advisers, high net worth clients and alliance partners."
"Delivering high quality advice is a key differentiator for Perpetual Private and Colin's arrival will further strengthen our advice delivery," she said.
Mr Lewis will commence in the role on 17 August 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all