Perpetual Private has appointed a former ipac securities executive as head of strategic advice.
Colin Lewis will be responsible for leading Perpetual Private's strategic advice team, which delivers training and support to the firm's advisers.
Perpetual Private general manager of advice delivery, Marion Enander, said Mr Lewis' appointment will strengthen the firm's advice delivery.
"As a strong, technical expert, he will play an important role in Perpetual's ongoing delivery of advice excellence by our advisers and the alliance partners we work with," Ms Enander said.
"The strategic advice team manages complex topics and Colin's ability to simplify these in an engaging way will be a real advantage for our advisers, high net worth clients and alliance partners."
"Delivering high quality advice is a key differentiator for Perpetual Private and Colin's arrival will further strengthen our advice delivery," she said.
Mr Lewis will commence in the role on 17 August 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Independent advice will prosper but must be paid for: LovedayBy James Mitchell
- 21 Sep 2018Former ASFA policy advisor to boost FPA ranksBy Reporter
- 21 Sep 2018Aligned advisers in search of freedomBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- view all