Perpetual Private has appointed a former ipac securities executive as head of strategic advice.
Colin Lewis will be responsible for leading Perpetual Private's strategic advice team, which delivers training and support to the firm's advisers.
Perpetual Private general manager of advice delivery, Marion Enander, said Mr Lewis' appointment will strengthen the firm's advice delivery.
"As a strong, technical expert, he will play an important role in Perpetual's ongoing delivery of advice excellence by our advisers and the alliance partners we work with," Ms Enander said.
"The strategic advice team manages complex topics and Colin's ability to simplify these in an engaging way will be a real advantage for our advisers, high net worth clients and alliance partners."
"Delivering high quality advice is a key differentiator for Perpetual Private and Colin's arrival will further strengthen our advice delivery," she said.
Mr Lewis will commence in the role on 17 August 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all