Perpetual Private has appointed a former ipac securities executive as head of strategic advice.
Colin Lewis will be responsible for leading Perpetual Private's strategic advice team, which delivers training and support to the firm's advisers.
Perpetual Private general manager of advice delivery, Marion Enander, said Mr Lewis' appointment will strengthen the firm's advice delivery.
"As a strong, technical expert, he will play an important role in Perpetual's ongoing delivery of advice excellence by our advisers and the alliance partners we work with," Ms Enander said.
"The strategic advice team manages complex topics and Colin's ability to simplify these in an engaging way will be a real advantage for our advisers, high net worth clients and alliance partners."
"Delivering high quality advice is a key differentiator for Perpetual Private and Colin's arrival will further strengthen our advice delivery," she said.
Mr Lewis will commence in the role on 17 August 2015.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all