SMSF software provider Class has added Lime Actuarial to its partner ecosystem.
Lime Actuarial, a specialist SMSF actuarial certificate provider, will offer actuarial certificate choices for more than 80,000 SMSFs using Class's cloud-based admin solution, Class Super, according to a statement from Class.
"Our vision is to deliver actuarial certificates with speed, simplicity, accuracy and affordability. We believe our clients will benefit substantially from our integration with Class," said Lime Actuarial director, Greg Einfeld.
Actuarial certificates are generally required for SMSFs that pay a pension income stream and have an accumulation interest, the statement said. Class added that the purpose of the certificate is to determine what proportion of the fund's income is exempt from tax.
From the Class Super application, users can submit an actuarial certificate request with Lime Actuarial and then immediately receive the actuarial percentage and supporting documents, the statement said.
Once the percentage is returned to Class Super, accounts are automatically updated and the certificate stored with the record of the percentage, Class said.
"Speed and accuracy in SMSF compliance are essential for actuarial service providers and their clients. As Class focuses on setting benchmarks for innovative and cost-effective industry solutions, we are delighted to have Lime Actuarial as our latest industry partner," said Class chief executive Kevin Bungard.
Class now has five actuarial certificate integration partners, including Accurium, Heffron, Act2 and Haintz Actuarial.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all