AMP SMSF has acquired SMSF administration business Justsuper, which offers a range of support services to financial advisers and dealer groups.
In an announcement, AMP SMSF said following the acquisition, Justsuper will continue to operate under its own brand name and with its existing team of employees.
There will be no disruption to Justsuper’s clients, AMP SMSF stated.
“We’re excited to announce the acquisition of Justsuper as we continue to grow our SMSF operation. It places the business in a strong position for future growth and further cements our leading position in the SMSF administration market,” said AMP SMSF’s managing director, Natasha Fenech.
Stephen Doulgeridis, chief executive of Justsuper, will sit on the AMP SMSF leadership team and report to Ms Fenech.
“This is great news for Justsuper and its clients. We will continue to operate in the same way we always have. Clients will now benefit from a broader range of market leading SMSF administration platforms as well as having access to AMP SMSF’s team of highly regarded technical experts,” Mr Doulgeridis said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all