AMP SMSF has acquired SMSF administration business Justsuper, which offers a range of support services to financial advisers and dealer groups.
In an announcement, AMP SMSF said following the acquisition, Justsuper will continue to operate under its own brand name and with its existing team of employees.
There will be no disruption to Justsuper’s clients, AMP SMSF stated.
“We’re excited to announce the acquisition of Justsuper as we continue to grow our SMSF operation. It places the business in a strong position for future growth and further cements our leading position in the SMSF administration market,” said AMP SMSF’s managing director, Natasha Fenech.
Stephen Doulgeridis, chief executive of Justsuper, will sit on the AMP SMSF leadership team and report to Ms Fenech.
“This is great news for Justsuper and its clients. We will continue to operate in the same way we always have. Clients will now benefit from a broader range of market leading SMSF administration platforms as well as having access to AMP SMSF’s team of highly regarded technical experts,” Mr Doulgeridis said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all