AMP SMSF has acquired SMSF administration business Justsuper, which offers a range of support services to financial advisers and dealer groups.
In an announcement, AMP SMSF said following the acquisition, Justsuper will continue to operate under its own brand name and with its existing team of employees.
There will be no disruption to Justsuper’s clients, AMP SMSF stated.
“We’re excited to announce the acquisition of Justsuper as we continue to grow our SMSF operation. It places the business in a strong position for future growth and further cements our leading position in the SMSF administration market,” said AMP SMSF’s managing director, Natasha Fenech.
Stephen Doulgeridis, chief executive of Justsuper, will sit on the AMP SMSF leadership team and report to Ms Fenech.
“This is great news for Justsuper and its clients. We will continue to operate in the same way we always have. Clients will now benefit from a broader range of market leading SMSF administration platforms as well as having access to AMP SMSF’s team of highly regarded technical experts,” Mr Doulgeridis said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all