Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management has launched a new service known as YBR Conveyancing, which will provide legal assistance in property matters.
The new service, to be managed by Astill Legal Group, aims to deliver "expert advice and a broad range of products to help clients on their journey to reach their financial hopes and dreams", said Yellow Brick Road chief executive Matt Lawler.
"The launch of YBR Conveyancing will allow us to bring to our branches an additional in-house service to help them grow and diversify their businesses, while better looking after the needs of their clients," he said.
YBR Conveyancing will also meet a growing demand for skilled experts who can provide service in a quick and efficient manner, said YBR Conveyancing managing director, Rowan Astill.
"Our practitioners have more than 40 years of collective property law experience, and an online system that makes it easy for brokers to track progress to keep clients up-to-date. With YBR Conveyancing, customers can exchange contracts via express post, Skype or telephone meetings with the legal team at their leisure and using the branches assistance if required.
"With an online conveyancing standard (PEXA) coming to Australia within the next 12 months, we will be ahead of the curve in comparison to our competitors," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all