Non-aligned investment platform Powerwrap has partnered with Leveraged to offer advisers a more standardised investing experience.
Leveraged head of distribution Matt Low said the deal boosts the margin lending specialist's offering by allowing brokers, financial advisers and even self-directed investors to have a "standardised power source when tailoring their investment tool kit".
"The addition of the Powerwrap Model Portfolio manager interface is another great reason for professionals to choose Leveraged," he said.
"Online entry of all trading information and portfolio changes reduces the risk of miscommunication error and the Powerwrap platform lets you dial up or down extra levels of support and information from Powerwrap as required or as customised tools and services are added and integrated."
The new service offering is already available.
Powerwrap is a non-aligned, privately-owned financial services company specialising in expert investment execution, investment reporting and tax management for financial advisers.
It recently inked a deal with SQM Research to make its fund ratings and information available to advisers using the platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all