Non-aligned investment platform Powerwrap has partnered with Leveraged to offer advisers a more standardised investing experience.
Leveraged head of distribution Matt Low said the deal boosts the margin lending specialist's offering by allowing brokers, financial advisers and even self-directed investors to have a "standardised power source when tailoring their investment tool kit".
"The addition of the Powerwrap Model Portfolio manager interface is another great reason for professionals to choose Leveraged," he said.
"Online entry of all trading information and portfolio changes reduces the risk of miscommunication error and the Powerwrap platform lets you dial up or down extra levels of support and information from Powerwrap as required or as customised tools and services are added and integrated."
The new service offering is already available.
Powerwrap is a non-aligned, privately-owned financial services company specialising in expert investment execution, investment reporting and tax management for financial advisers.
It recently inked a deal with SQM Research to make its fund ratings and information available to advisers using the platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:32Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 10:35Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- view all