Non-aligned investment platform Powerwrap has partnered with Leveraged to offer advisers a more standardised investing experience.
Leveraged head of distribution Matt Low said the deal boosts the margin lending specialist's offering by allowing brokers, financial advisers and even self-directed investors to have a "standardised power source when tailoring their investment tool kit".
"The addition of the Powerwrap Model Portfolio manager interface is another great reason for professionals to choose Leveraged," he said.
"Online entry of all trading information and portfolio changes reduces the risk of miscommunication error and the Powerwrap platform lets you dial up or down extra levels of support and information from Powerwrap as required or as customised tools and services are added and integrated."
The new service offering is already available.
Powerwrap is a non-aligned, privately-owned financial services company specialising in expert investment execution, investment reporting and tax management for financial advisers.
It recently inked a deal with SQM Research to make its fund ratings and information available to advisers using the platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches 'alternative to self-licensing'By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- view all