Non-aligned investment platform Powerwrap has partnered with Leveraged to offer advisers a more standardised investing experience.
Leveraged head of distribution Matt Low said the deal boosts the margin lending specialist's offering by allowing brokers, financial advisers and even self-directed investors to have a "standardised power source when tailoring their investment tool kit".
"The addition of the Powerwrap Model Portfolio manager interface is another great reason for professionals to choose Leveraged," he said.
"Online entry of all trading information and portfolio changes reduces the risk of miscommunication error and the Powerwrap platform lets you dial up or down extra levels of support and information from Powerwrap as required or as customised tools and services are added and integrated."
The new service offering is already available.
Powerwrap is a non-aligned, privately-owned financial services company specialising in expert investment execution, investment reporting and tax management for financial advisers.
It recently inked a deal with SQM Research to make its fund ratings and information available to advisers using the platform.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:20Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- view all