Morningstar-owned Ibbotson Associates has hired a former Midwinter business development manager to take up a similar role within its distribution team.
Having worked within Midwinter's software sales and support division for the past seven years, Reda Daher has now taken on the BDM role with Ibbotson Associates.
Ibbotson's head of distribution, Matthew Esler, told ifa Mr Daher's appointment comes at a time when the company is looking to expand its distribution team.
"[Mr Daher] will be based in Sydney, working with a team of six and myself," Mr Esler said.
"Within that team we will [also] be looking to bring on at least three or four members in the next few months."
Commenting on Mr Daher's departure from Midwinter, managing director Julian Plummer said the company is now "actively recruiting" to fill his position.
"Reda has been an ongoing asset to Midwinter and we wish him well as he pursues new opportunities within the finance sector," Mr Plummer said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:17Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 09:14CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all