Morningstar-owned Ibbotson Associates has hired a former Midwinter business development manager to take up a similar role within its distribution team.
Having worked within Midwinter's software sales and support division for the past seven years, Reda Daher has now taken on the BDM role with Ibbotson Associates.
Ibbotson's head of distribution, Matthew Esler, told ifa Mr Daher's appointment comes at a time when the company is looking to expand its distribution team.
"[Mr Daher] will be based in Sydney, working with a team of six and myself," Mr Esler said.
"Within that team we will [also] be looking to bring on at least three or four members in the next few months."
Commenting on Mr Daher's departure from Midwinter, managing director Julian Plummer said the company is now "actively recruiting" to fill his position.
"Reda has been an ongoing asset to Midwinter and we wish him well as he pursues new opportunities within the finance sector," Mr Plummer said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all