Morningstar-owned Ibbotson Associates has hired a former Midwinter business development manager to take up a similar role within its distribution team.
Having worked within Midwinter's software sales and support division for the past seven years, Reda Daher has now taken on the BDM role with Ibbotson Associates.
Ibbotson's head of distribution, Matthew Esler, told ifa Mr Daher's appointment comes at a time when the company is looking to expand its distribution team.
"[Mr Daher] will be based in Sydney, working with a team of six and myself," Mr Esler said.
"Within that team we will [also] be looking to bring on at least three or four members in the next few months."
Commenting on Mr Daher's departure from Midwinter, managing director Julian Plummer said the company is now "actively recruiting" to fill his position.
"Reda has been an ongoing asset to Midwinter and we wish him well as he pursues new opportunities within the finance sector," Mr Plummer said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all