Financial planning software company Midwinter has appointed a former CommSec business development manager to its team.
Having worked for CommSec for the past nine years, Adam Rebeira will now take up the role of senior BDM with the financial planning software company.
Midwinter also said that Reda Daher, who has worked for the company for the past seven years within the software sales and support division, will be departing the company.
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said the company is now actively seeking someone to fill Mr Daher's role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Aug 2018CFS ‘retained’ adviser commissions: RCBy Killian Plastow and Tim Stewart
- 15 Aug 2018Suncorp urged advisers to maintain commissionsBy Jessica Yun
- 15 Aug 2018Hostplus spent $260,000 on tennis ticketsBy Tim Stewart
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- view all