Financial planning software company Midwinter has appointed a former CommSec business development manager to its team.
Having worked for CommSec for the past nine years, Adam Rebeira will now take up the role of senior BDM with the financial planning software company.
Midwinter also said that Reda Daher, who has worked for the company for the past seven years within the software sales and support division, will be departing the company.
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said the company is now actively seeking someone to fill Mr Daher's role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Dec 2018FASEA names provider for adviser examBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Dec 2018Former Liberal leader to join Crescent boardBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- view all