Financial planning software company Midwinter has appointed a former CommSec business development manager to its team.
Having worked for CommSec for the past nine years, Adam Rebeira will now take up the role of senior BDM with the financial planning software company.
Midwinter also said that Reda Daher, who has worked for the company for the past seven years within the software sales and support division, will be departing the company.
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said the company is now actively seeking someone to fill Mr Daher's role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR panelBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- 22 Aug 2017Elders signs 18th advice practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 22 Aug 2017Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- view all