Financial planning software company Midwinter has appointed a former CommSec business development manager to its team.
Having worked for CommSec for the past nine years, Adam Rebeira will now take up the role of senior BDM with the financial planning software company.
Midwinter also said that Reda Daher, who has worked for the company for the past seven years within the software sales and support division, will be departing the company.
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said the company is now actively seeking someone to fill Mr Daher's role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017IRESS and SuiteBox announce Xplan integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- view all