Financial planning software company Midwinter has appointed a former CommSec business development manager to its team.
Having worked for CommSec for the past nine years, Adam Rebeira will now take up the role of senior BDM with the financial planning software company.
Midwinter also said that Reda Daher, who has worked for the company for the past seven years within the software sales and support division, will be departing the company.
Midwinter managing director Julian Plummer said the company is now actively seeking someone to fill Mr Daher's role.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- view all