In partnership with Lonsec, Aon Hewitt has launched a direct investment option for its Aon Master Trust platform.
The launch of the direct investment option will enable members to have greater choice and control over the investment of their super, Aon Hewitt said.
Key features of the option include "fully functional" online access; a one-stop shop for ASX200 shares; ETFs and term deposits; low administration fees; and access to market research.
Principal Steven Clarke said Aon Hewitt had chosen to partner with Lonsec in the launch not only because the research house had the "look and feel" they were after but also Lonsec clients have access to a "fully integrated research and stockbroking solution".
"These features are combined with a live tax environment to ensure users get full transparency of their investment in the Aon Master Trust, at any time," Mr Clarke said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all