In partnership with Lonsec, Aon Hewitt has launched a direct investment option for its Aon Master Trust platform.
The launch of the direct investment option will enable members to have greater choice and control over the investment of their super, Aon Hewitt said.
Key features of the option include "fully functional" online access; a one-stop shop for ASX200 shares; ETFs and term deposits; low administration fees; and access to market research.
Principal Steven Clarke said Aon Hewitt had chosen to partner with Lonsec in the launch not only because the research house had the "look and feel" they were after but also Lonsec clients have access to a "fully integrated research and stockbroking solution".
"These features are combined with a live tax environment to ensure users get full transparency of their investment in the Aon Master Trust, at any time," Mr Clarke said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all