In partnership with Lonsec, Aon Hewitt has launched a direct investment option for its Aon Master Trust platform.
The launch of the direct investment option will enable members to have greater choice and control over the investment of their super, Aon Hewitt said.
Key features of the option include "fully functional" online access; a one-stop shop for ASX200 shares; ETFs and term deposits; low administration fees; and access to market research.
Principal Steven Clarke said Aon Hewitt had chosen to partner with Lonsec in the launch not only because the research house had the "look and feel" they were after but also Lonsec clients have access to a "fully integrated research and stockbroking solution".
"These features are combined with a live tax environment to ensure users get full transparency of their investment in the Aon Master Trust, at any time," Mr Clarke said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Aug 2017Former ANZ adviser banned for lifeBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017Industry veteran joins Bondi boutique’s boardBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Aug 2017Invest in next generation, says AWSBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Aug 2017O’Dwyer announces EDR transition panelBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Aug 2017ASIC reveals recent enforcement activityBy Larissa Waterson
- 22 Aug 2017Advisers must become ‘lifestyle coaches’: ZurichBy Jessica Yun
- view all