In partnership with Lonsec, Aon Hewitt has launched a direct investment option for its Aon Master Trust platform.
The launch of the direct investment option will enable members to have greater choice and control over the investment of their super, Aon Hewitt said.
Key features of the option include "fully functional" online access; a one-stop shop for ASX200 shares; ETFs and term deposits; low administration fees; and access to market research.
Principal Steven Clarke said Aon Hewitt had chosen to partner with Lonsec in the launch not only because the research house had the "look and feel" they were after but also Lonsec clients have access to a "fully integrated research and stockbroking solution".
"These features are combined with a live tax environment to ensure users get full transparency of their investment in the Aon Master Trust, at any time," Mr Clarke said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all