In partnership with Lonsec, Aon Hewitt has launched a direct investment option for its Aon Master Trust platform.
The launch of the direct investment option will enable members to have greater choice and control over the investment of their super, Aon Hewitt said.
Key features of the option include "fully functional" online access; a one-stop shop for ASX200 shares; ETFs and term deposits; low administration fees; and access to market research.
Principal Steven Clarke said Aon Hewitt had chosen to partner with Lonsec in the launch not only because the research house had the "look and feel" they were after but also Lonsec clients have access to a "fully integrated research and stockbroking solution".
"These features are combined with a live tax environment to ensure users get full transparency of their investment in the Aon Master Trust, at any time," Mr Clarke said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- 19 Jul 2018Product issuers to be held accountable under new regulationBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Advisers should ditch ‘tarnished’ bank brandsBy Tim Stewart
- view all