The Financial Services Council has beefed up its board, adding State Street Global Advisors' head of Asia Pacific, Lochiel Crafter.
Greg Cooper, FSC chairman, said Mr Crafter brings 25 years of experience with him to the FSC board.
"Lochiel joined State Street Global Advisors in 2001 where he held various roles, including chief investment officer, Asia Pacific," Mr Cooper said.
"In 2008 he was appointed to the position of chief executive officer of the Australian Reward Investment Alliance before rejoining State Street Global Advisors in 2010 as the head of investments, Asia Pacific."
Mr Crafter was appointed head of Asia Pacific in 2013.
There are now 14 directors on the FSC board. The joint deputy chairs of the FSC board are BT Financial Group chief executive Brad Cooper and Perpetual chief executive Geoff Lloyd.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all