The Financial Services Council has beefed up its board, adding State Street Global Advisors' head of Asia Pacific, Lochiel Crafter.
Greg Cooper, FSC chairman, said Mr Crafter brings 25 years of experience with him to the FSC board.
"Lochiel joined State Street Global Advisors in 2001 where he held various roles, including chief investment officer, Asia Pacific," Mr Cooper said.
"In 2008 he was appointed to the position of chief executive officer of the Australian Reward Investment Alliance before rejoining State Street Global Advisors in 2010 as the head of investments, Asia Pacific."
Mr Crafter was appointed head of Asia Pacific in 2013.
There are now 14 directors on the FSC board. The joint deputy chairs of the FSC board are BT Financial Group chief executive Brad Cooper and Perpetual chief executive Geoff Lloyd.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all