The Financial Services Council has beefed up its board, adding State Street Global Advisors' head of Asia Pacific, Lochiel Crafter.
Greg Cooper, FSC chairman, said Mr Crafter brings 25 years of experience with him to the FSC board.
"Lochiel joined State Street Global Advisors in 2001 where he held various roles, including chief investment officer, Asia Pacific," Mr Cooper said.
"In 2008 he was appointed to the position of chief executive officer of the Australian Reward Investment Alliance before rejoining State Street Global Advisors in 2010 as the head of investments, Asia Pacific."
Mr Crafter was appointed head of Asia Pacific in 2013.
There are now 14 directors on the FSC board. The joint deputy chairs of the FSC board are BT Financial Group chief executive Brad Cooper and Perpetual chief executive Geoff Lloyd.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all