Findex Group has acquired Melbourne-based wealth advisory firm Goodrich Financial Services.
The acquisition of the Securitor-aligned firm comes as part of Findex Group’s wider goal to specialise in family office service offerings.
Findex has also acquired Martin Goodrich & Associates (MGA), the accounting side of the business, which along with Goodrich Financial Services will move to the Crowe Horwath Melbourne offices.
However, Findex said both will maintain their branding and positioning during a transition phase.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule said the Goodrich client offering was aligned with the Findex philosophy both in terms of the breadth of offering and rigid adherence to a non-aligned advisory model.
“Both entities are committed to a holistic financial services offering in the mode of a one-stop-shop for financial services and related advice, also known as a family office approach,” Mr Paule said.
“MGA principal partner, Martin Goodrich, who will continue to oversee the delivery of high-quality financial solutions to clients, has been a leader in this field and his experience will inform and assist us as we roll out our family office offering,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all