Findex Group has acquired Melbourne-based wealth advisory firm Goodrich Financial Services.
The acquisition of the Securitor-aligned firm comes as part of Findex Group’s wider goal to specialise in family office service offerings.
Findex has also acquired Martin Goodrich & Associates (MGA), the accounting side of the business, which along with Goodrich Financial Services will move to the Crowe Horwath Melbourne offices.
However, Findex said both will maintain their branding and positioning during a transition phase.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule said the Goodrich client offering was aligned with the Findex philosophy both in terms of the breadth of offering and rigid adherence to a non-aligned advisory model.
“Both entities are committed to a holistic financial services offering in the mode of a one-stop-shop for financial services and related advice, also known as a family office approach,” Mr Paule said.
“MGA principal partner, Martin Goodrich, who will continue to oversee the delivery of high-quality financial solutions to clients, has been a leader in this field and his experience will inform and assist us as we roll out our family office offering,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all