Findex Group has acquired Melbourne-based wealth advisory firm Goodrich Financial Services.
The acquisition of the Securitor-aligned firm comes as part of Findex Group’s wider goal to specialise in family office service offerings.
Findex has also acquired Martin Goodrich & Associates (MGA), the accounting side of the business, which along with Goodrich Financial Services will move to the Crowe Horwath Melbourne offices.
However, Findex said both will maintain their branding and positioning during a transition phase.
Findex chief executive Spiro Paule said the Goodrich client offering was aligned with the Findex philosophy both in terms of the breadth of offering and rigid adherence to a non-aligned advisory model.
“Both entities are committed to a holistic financial services offering in the mode of a one-stop-shop for financial services and related advice, also known as a family office approach,” Mr Paule said.
“MGA principal partner, Martin Goodrich, who will continue to oversee the delivery of high-quality financial solutions to clients, has been a leader in this field and his experience will inform and assist us as we roll out our family office offering,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all