Spring Financial Group has approved the DomaCom platform for its approved product list.
Spring Financial Group managing director Keith Cullen said DomaCom will provide investors with further exposure to direct property investing.
"The DomaCom fund is an innovative solution that opens property investing to a wide audience of investors who either couldn't otherwise afford exposure to the market or who prefer not to directly gear into assets," Mr Cullen said.
"Using modern technology taken from the equities market and applied to property, we see huge benefits for a variety of clients. It appeals to both first time property investors and those with existing direct property portfolios who seek to diversify their exposure across a broad portfolio of assets and markets."
According to DomaCom, the move is a reflection of the platform's continued growth and ability to attract some of the "best regarded advice groups in the country".
"We are delighted to welcome another outstanding group such as Spring Financial Group to the DomaCom family. Their expertise in direct property investing is well known, we are delighted they see the merits of the fractional ownership approach," said DomaCom chief executive Arthur Naoumidis.
"It is very exciting for us as we now have 32 dealer groups with over 1,000 advisers that can support our growth strategy...the application of our fractional property investing model is almost boundless. We look forward to working with Spring Financial Group and its clients immediately."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:50McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 10:35Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- 10:35Advisers granted statutory declaration rightsBy Adrian Flores
- view all