NAB is on the hunt for a new general manager after James Meade, Garvan and MLC Financial Planning general manager, accepted a new role in the business.
A spokesperson for NAB told ifa that Mr Meade will be appointed to a "newly created role in the business – head of partnerships development".
"This new role is vital in the evolution of our business and positioning it for future success. We have started the recruitment process to fill the general manager Garvan and MLC FP role and an announcement will be made in due course," he said.
The spokesperson also confirmed that general manager for Meritum Financial Group, Stephen Trist, is on extended leave.
"Theo Christopoulos has been announced as acting general manager, Meritum. Theo is one of the founding members of Meritum and his intimate knowledge and understanding of the business is a critical part of Meritum's positive growth and development," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all