NAB is on the hunt for a new general manager after James Meade, Garvan and MLC Financial Planning general manager, accepted a new role in the business.
A spokesperson for NAB told ifa that Mr Meade will be appointed to a "newly created role in the business – head of partnerships development".
"This new role is vital in the evolution of our business and positioning it for future success. We have started the recruitment process to fill the general manager Garvan and MLC FP role and an announcement will be made in due course," he said.
The spokesperson also confirmed that general manager for Meritum Financial Group, Stephen Trist, is on extended leave.
"Theo Christopoulos has been announced as acting general manager, Meritum. Theo is one of the founding members of Meritum and his intimate knowledge and understanding of the business is a critical part of Meritum's positive growth and development," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- view all