NAB is on the hunt for a new general manager after James Meade, Garvan and MLC Financial Planning general manager, accepted a new role in the business.
A spokesperson for NAB told ifa that Mr Meade will be appointed to a "newly created role in the business – head of partnerships development".
"This new role is vital in the evolution of our business and positioning it for future success. We have started the recruitment process to fill the general manager Garvan and MLC FP role and an announcement will be made in due course," he said.
The spokesperson also confirmed that general manager for Meritum Financial Group, Stephen Trist, is on extended leave.
"Theo Christopoulos has been announced as acting general manager, Meritum. Theo is one of the founding members of Meritum and his intimate knowledge and understanding of the business is a critical part of Meritum's positive growth and development," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:20Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 08:48The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 09:53Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:53Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 09:53Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all