NAB is on the hunt for a new general manager after James Meade, Garvan and MLC Financial Planning general manager, accepted a new role in the business.
A spokesperson for NAB told ifa that Mr Meade will be appointed to a "newly created role in the business – head of partnerships development".
"This new role is vital in the evolution of our business and positioning it for future success. We have started the recruitment process to fill the general manager Garvan and MLC FP role and an announcement will be made in due course," he said.
The spokesperson also confirmed that general manager for Meritum Financial Group, Stephen Trist, is on extended leave.
"Theo Christopoulos has been announced as acting general manager, Meritum. Theo is one of the founding members of Meritum and his intimate knowledge and understanding of the business is a critical part of Meritum's positive growth and development," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all