NAB is on the hunt for a new general manager after James Meade, Garvan and MLC Financial Planning general manager, accepted a new role in the business.
A spokesperson for NAB told ifa that Mr Meade will be appointed to a "newly created role in the business – head of partnerships development".
"This new role is vital in the evolution of our business and positioning it for future success. We have started the recruitment process to fill the general manager Garvan and MLC FP role and an announcement will be made in due course," he said.
The spokesperson also confirmed that general manager for Meritum Financial Group, Stephen Trist, is on extended leave.
"Theo Christopoulos has been announced as acting general manager, Meritum. Theo is one of the founding members of Meritum and his intimate knowledge and understanding of the business is a critical part of Meritum's positive growth and development," he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all