Hood Sweeney managing director and former FPA chair Matthew Rowe will depart to take up studies at Harvard Business School, announcing a successor.
Hood Sweeney announced that fellow director Chris Stewart will take the reins of the multi-office, Countplus-aligned firm from August, when Mr Rowe commences his studies.
“This has been a well thought out and executed succession plan,” Hood Sweeney chairman Andrew Holsman said.
“The Board has worked closely with Matthew and Chris to ensure a smooth transition and the best possible outcome for Hood Sweeney and all our clients.
“Matthew has steered Hood Sweeney to a leading position within our industry. We thank Matthew for his outstanding and tireless work and we wish him every success for the future.”
Mr Rowe stepped down from his role as chair of the FPA in October 2014.
Mr Stewart joined the 110-strong firm in 2011 as head of business development.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Jessica Yun
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- view all