Developers at AdviserLogic, a financial services technology company, have launched a new para-planning product that will allow planners to outsource their documentation process.
AdviceSimplicity, described as a para-planning and consultative platform, allows planners to outsource the production of compliant Statements of Advice and related documents.
"We believe that because AdviceSimplicity improves the financial planning documentation process, it helps free financial planners up to focus on what they do best and that is relating with their clients on a personal level, explaining complex strategy and working out exactly what the client needs from the advice process," said AdviceSimplicity product manager, Daniel Gara.
The documents can be created using existing templates, with personalised information sourced to "ensure documents are professional and fully compliant with licensee guidelines". The product can also be used to manage day-to-day tools, such as workflow, risk profiles, model portfolios and internal reporting.
"The AdviserLogic team is continually focusing on developing initiatives that make it easier, more efficient and more cost-effective for financial planners to work compliantly with their clients," Mr Gara said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Apr 2018Neil Rogan departs CenturiaBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018Banks should foot RC bill: HansonBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Apr 2018AMP admits keeping Dover in darkBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018AMP facing shareholder class actionBy Reporter
- 23 Apr 2018ANZ concedes ‘unacceptable’ adviser monitoringBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Apr 2018FSC backs stronger misconduct penaltiesBy Reporter
- view all