Developers at AdviserLogic, a financial services technology company, have launched a new para-planning product that will allow planners to outsource their documentation process.
AdviceSimplicity, described as a para-planning and consultative platform, allows planners to outsource the production of compliant Statements of Advice and related documents.
"We believe that because AdviceSimplicity improves the financial planning documentation process, it helps free financial planners up to focus on what they do best and that is relating with their clients on a personal level, explaining complex strategy and working out exactly what the client needs from the advice process," said AdviceSimplicity product manager, Daniel Gara.
The documents can be created using existing templates, with personalised information sourced to "ensure documents are professional and fully compliant with licensee guidelines". The product can also be used to manage day-to-day tools, such as workflow, risk profiles, model portfolios and internal reporting.
"The AdviserLogic team is continually focusing on developing initiatives that make it easier, more efficient and more cost-effective for financial planners to work compliantly with their clients," Mr Gara said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Instos ‘struggling’ with IFA ascendancyBy Aleks Vickovich
- 23 Oct 2017CBA bosses accused of incompetenceBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- view all