Developers at AdviserLogic, a financial services technology company, have launched a new para-planning product that will allow planners to outsource their documentation process.
AdviceSimplicity, described as a para-planning and consultative platform, allows planners to outsource the production of compliant Statements of Advice and related documents.
"We believe that because AdviceSimplicity improves the financial planning documentation process, it helps free financial planners up to focus on what they do best and that is relating with their clients on a personal level, explaining complex strategy and working out exactly what the client needs from the advice process," said AdviceSimplicity product manager, Daniel Gara.
The documents can be created using existing templates, with personalised information sourced to "ensure documents are professional and fully compliant with licensee guidelines". The product can also be used to manage day-to-day tools, such as workflow, risk profiles, model portfolios and internal reporting.
"The AdviserLogic team is continually focusing on developing initiatives that make it easier, more efficient and more cost-effective for financial planners to work compliantly with their clients," Mr Gara said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Aug 2017New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all