Centuria Life has appointed a former Rubik Financial Group business development manager to a newly created BDM position.
Jason Lien takes on the new role at Centuria Life and will be responsible for supporting the company’s advisers across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia.
Mr Lien was a BDM at Rubik immediately prior to his recruitment, but he has also held an account executive role with IRESS.
Prior to that, he held roles with Macquarie Bank, Citibank and was a strategic planner role at Prescott Securities.
Centuria Life general manager Neil Rogan said “the time is right” to further invest in Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
“We are expanding our team to ensure we can increase our reach among investors, independent advisers and dealer groups and continue to deliver the best solutions and strategies to our current clients,” Mr Rogan said.
“Jason’s experience will allow him to add value for our clients by effectively communicating the strategic benefits of our range of products powered by improvements in the delivery software,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:48AIA launches ‘Claims on Wheels’By Staff Reporter
- 10:32Cost and risk hold back open APLsBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 10:35Majority of Aussies have no retirement plan: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017Advisers key to ‘living the dream’: FPABy Staff Reporter
- 21 Aug 2017US IFA history repeats itself in AustraliaBy Killian Plastow
- 21 Aug 2017Licensees need greater scrutiny, PJC hearsBy Larissa Waterson
- view all