Centuria Life has appointed a former Rubik Financial Group business development manager to a newly created BDM position.
Jason Lien takes on the new role at Centuria Life and will be responsible for supporting the company’s advisers across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia.
Mr Lien was a BDM at Rubik immediately prior to his recruitment, but he has also held an account executive role with IRESS.
Prior to that, he held roles with Macquarie Bank, Citibank and was a strategic planner role at Prescott Securities.
Centuria Life general manager Neil Rogan said “the time is right” to further invest in Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
“We are expanding our team to ensure we can increase our reach among investors, independent advisers and dealer groups and continue to deliver the best solutions and strategies to our current clients,” Mr Rogan said.
“Jason’s experience will allow him to add value for our clients by effectively communicating the strategic benefits of our range of products powered by improvements in the delivery software,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 09:50McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 10:35Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- 18 Sep 2018FASEA a ‘disaster’ destroying the industry: AIOFPBy James Mitchell
- 10:35Advisers granted statutory declaration rightsBy Adrian Flores
- view all