Centuria Life has appointed a former Rubik Financial Group business development manager to a newly created BDM position.
Jason Lien takes on the new role at Centuria Life and will be responsible for supporting the company’s advisers across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia.
Mr Lien was a BDM at Rubik immediately prior to his recruitment, but he has also held an account executive role with IRESS.
Prior to that, he held roles with Macquarie Bank, Citibank and was a strategic planner role at Prescott Securities.
Centuria Life general manager Neil Rogan said “the time is right” to further invest in Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
“We are expanding our team to ensure we can increase our reach among investors, independent advisers and dealer groups and continue to deliver the best solutions and strategies to our current clients,” Mr Rogan said.
“Jason’s experience will allow him to add value for our clients by effectively communicating the strategic benefits of our range of products powered by improvements in the delivery software,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all