Challenger has inked a deal with Link Group’s Australian Administration Services (AAS) that will see its annuity products available to industry super fund members via the aaspire administrative platform.
As part of the partnership, AAS will make guaranteed retirement income products available on its aaspire administrative platform as well as enable super fund trustees to implement the FSI recommendation for a ‘Comprehensive Income Product in Retirement’ (CIPR).
AAS provides fund administration, customer contact and financial advice to industry funds AustralianSuper, Cbus, REST, HESTA, CareSuper, Hostplus and MTAA Super.
“This strategic alliance will facilitate the provision of guaranteed retirement income solutions to major super funds in Australia,” Challenger chief executive of distribution, product and marketing Paul Rogan said.
“Challenger’s products help protect retirees from investment market volatility and inflation and, the risk of outliving their savings.”
“AAS has built strong relationships over a long period of time with super funds. The strategic alliance will enable AAS’s super fund clients to easily access and implement products to meet the needs of members who want certainty of income in retirement,” he said.
Challenger’s partnership with AAS follows the recent partnership with VicSuper to assist in the creating of a CIPR for members of the industry fund.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all