Challenger has inked a deal with Link Group’s Australian Administration Services (AAS) that will see its annuity products available to industry super fund members via the aaspire administrative platform.
As part of the partnership, AAS will make guaranteed retirement income products available on its aaspire administrative platform as well as enable super fund trustees to implement the FSI recommendation for a ‘Comprehensive Income Product in Retirement’ (CIPR).
AAS provides fund administration, customer contact and financial advice to industry funds AustralianSuper, Cbus, REST, HESTA, CareSuper, Hostplus and MTAA Super.
“This strategic alliance will facilitate the provision of guaranteed retirement income solutions to major super funds in Australia,” Challenger chief executive of distribution, product and marketing Paul Rogan said.
“Challenger’s products help protect retirees from investment market volatility and inflation and, the risk of outliving their savings.”
“AAS has built strong relationships over a long period of time with super funds. The strategic alliance will enable AAS’s super fund clients to easily access and implement products to meet the needs of members who want certainty of income in retirement,” he said.
Challenger’s partnership with AAS follows the recent partnership with VicSuper to assist in the creating of a CIPR for members of the industry fund.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all