Challenger has inked a deal with Link Group’s Australian Administration Services (AAS) that will see its annuity products available to industry super fund members via the aaspire administrative platform.
As part of the partnership, AAS will make guaranteed retirement income products available on its aaspire administrative platform as well as enable super fund trustees to implement the FSI recommendation for a ‘Comprehensive Income Product in Retirement’ (CIPR).
AAS provides fund administration, customer contact and financial advice to industry funds AustralianSuper, Cbus, REST, HESTA, CareSuper, Hostplus and MTAA Super.
“This strategic alliance will facilitate the provision of guaranteed retirement income solutions to major super funds in Australia,” Challenger chief executive of distribution, product and marketing Paul Rogan said.
“Challenger’s products help protect retirees from investment market volatility and inflation and, the risk of outliving their savings.”
“AAS has built strong relationships over a long period of time with super funds. The strategic alliance will enable AAS’s super fund clients to easily access and implement products to meet the needs of members who want certainty of income in retirement,” he said.
Challenger’s partnership with AAS follows the recent partnership with VicSuper to assist in the creating of a CIPR for members of the industry fund.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all