Yellow Brick Road will gain an additional 19 wealth management stores in June as it beds down the acquisition of mortgage brokerage Resi.
Having acquired Resi in August 2014, YBR has reached an agreement with franchisees under which they will convert to the parent company’s branding and gain access to financial advice and other new services.
“In the coming financial year, Yellow Brick Road has plenty in the pipeline. We’re going to up our marketing spend and we want the network, including our 19 new branches, to be able to leverage as much of that exposure as possible,” said YBR executive chairman Mark Bouris.
“Resi franchise owners have agreed to operate under the Yellow Brick Road brand which allows them to capitalise on our nationwide marketing and lead generating activities – television campaigns through to grassroots activations – planned for July onwards.
“Resi has a great reputation built up over almost 30 years – many of the business owners have served their local communities for more than a decade. That trust and local recognition combined with Yellow Brick Road’s national brand awareness is a powerful combination.”
A statement from YBR said Resi branches will now offer additional services including financial advice.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Mar 2018Product bias under royal commission microscopeBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018ASIC defends enforcement decisionsBy Killian Plastow
- 20 Mar 2018O’Dwyer stands firm on educationBy Killian Plastow and Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Mar 2018Zurich opts to keep OnePath brandBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Mar 2018FASEA opens consultation on education pathwaysBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches as ‘alternative to self-licensing’By Aleks Vickovich
- view all