A senior Westpac financial adviser has established their own Sydney-based advice business with an “independent focus”.
David Simon, who has worked with Westpac for 15 years, has established a new business, named Integral Private Wealth, which is licensed through Westpac/BT’s dealer group Securitor.
The business will provide wealth management services to established business owners, executives, professionals, families and self-funded retirees.
“Integral Private Wealth will have an independent focus and will remain institutionally connected with access to the latest research and intelligence,” Mr Simon said.
“Australians seeking financial advice are seeking more transparent relationships, superior service and outcomes that are in their best interests. Integral Private Wealth is founded on these values.
“Establishing Integral Private Wealth is a logical next step and I look forward to continuing to help successful Australians build, manage and preserve their wealth,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all