A senior Westpac financial adviser has established their own Sydney-based advice business with an “independent focus”.
David Simon, who has worked with Westpac for 15 years, has established a new business, named Integral Private Wealth, which is licensed through Westpac/BT’s dealer group Securitor.
The business will provide wealth management services to established business owners, executives, professionals, families and self-funded retirees.
“Integral Private Wealth will have an independent focus and will remain institutionally connected with access to the latest research and intelligence,” Mr Simon said.
“Australians seeking financial advice are seeking more transparent relationships, superior service and outcomes that are in their best interests. Integral Private Wealth is founded on these values.
“Establishing Integral Private Wealth is a logical next step and I look forward to continuing to help successful Australians build, manage and preserve their wealth,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Oct 2018ASIC reveals findings of CBA enforceable undertakingBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018ARCO fund added to BT Panorama platformBy Adrian Flores
- 22 Oct 2018NAB well-placed to sell MLC wealth businessBy James Mitchell
- 22 Oct 2018CBA announces appointment of CFOBy Reporter
- 22 Oct 2018‘We’ve taken too long’ to fix advice problems: NABBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- view all