A senior Westpac financial adviser has established their own Sydney-based advice business with an “independent focus”.
David Simon, who has worked with Westpac for 15 years, has established a new business, named Integral Private Wealth, which is licensed through Westpac/BT’s dealer group Securitor.
The business will provide wealth management services to established business owners, executives, professionals, families and self-funded retirees.
“Integral Private Wealth will have an independent focus and will remain institutionally connected with access to the latest research and intelligence,” Mr Simon said.
“Australians seeking financial advice are seeking more transparent relationships, superior service and outcomes that are in their best interests. Integral Private Wealth is founded on these values.
“Establishing Integral Private Wealth is a logical next step and I look forward to continuing to help successful Australians build, manage and preserve their wealth,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all