A senior Westpac financial adviser has established their own Sydney-based advice business with an “independent focus”.
David Simon, who has worked with Westpac for 15 years, has established a new business, named Integral Private Wealth, which is licensed through Westpac/BT’s dealer group Securitor.
The business will provide wealth management services to established business owners, executives, professionals, families and self-funded retirees.
“Integral Private Wealth will have an independent focus and will remain institutionally connected with access to the latest research and intelligence,” Mr Simon said.
“Australians seeking financial advice are seeking more transparent relationships, superior service and outcomes that are in their best interests. Integral Private Wealth is founded on these values.
“Establishing Integral Private Wealth is a logical next step and I look forward to continuing to help successful Australians build, manage and preserve their wealth,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Jun 2018Consultant calls for ‘restricted’ product adviceBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks Group names three new execsBy Reporter
- 19 Jun 2018Former NAB, ASIC exec approaches Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018CBA blocks access to Dover advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Jun 2018ANZ launches adviser wellness portalBy Reporter
- 18 Jun 2018IOOF Alliances launches service for self-licensed advisersBy Reporter
- view all