A senior Westpac financial adviser has established their own Sydney-based advice business with an “independent focus”.
David Simon, who has worked with Westpac for 15 years, has established a new business, named Integral Private Wealth, which is licensed through Westpac/BT’s dealer group Securitor.
The business will provide wealth management services to established business owners, executives, professionals, families and self-funded retirees.
“Integral Private Wealth will have an independent focus and will remain institutionally connected with access to the latest research and intelligence,” Mr Simon said.
“Australians seeking financial advice are seeking more transparent relationships, superior service and outcomes that are in their best interests. Integral Private Wealth is founded on these values.
“Establishing Integral Private Wealth is a logical next step and I look forward to continuing to help successful Australians build, manage and preserve their wealth,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all