Challenger’s multi-boutique funds management business Fidante Partners has appointed Trent Fitzgerald to the role of national sales manager.
Mr Fitzgerald will report to head of retail, Vito D’Introno, and joins Fidante Partners from Rubik Financial where he was head of sales for the company’s wealth business.
He previously held senior distribution and key account management roles at Advance Asset Management.
"Trent has been mandated to drive continued growth for our boutique managers, which are now managing in excess of $45 billion, up from $26 billion only two years ago," Mr D'Introno said.
Fidante Partners is the multi-boutique business of ASX-listed investment manager, Challenger Limited.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Dec 2018ASIC clarifies RG 146 requirements for advisersBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Sargon Capital acquires listed robo adviserBy James Mitchell
- 14 Dec 2018Industry body flags CPD burden under FASEA proposalBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Dec 2018Adviser exodus creating ‘enormous opportunity’ for accountantsBy Jotham Lian
- 14 Dec 2018Advisers embracing ESG investing, says surveyBy Adrian Flores
- 13 Dec 2018AFA picks apart CPD policy from FASEABy Adrian Flores
- view all