Challenger’s multi-boutique funds management business Fidante Partners has appointed Trent Fitzgerald to the role of national sales manager.
Mr Fitzgerald will report to head of retail, Vito D’Introno, and joins Fidante Partners from Rubik Financial where he was head of sales for the company’s wealth business.
He previously held senior distribution and key account management roles at Advance Asset Management.
"Trent has been mandated to drive continued growth for our boutique managers, which are now managing in excess of $45 billion, up from $26 billion only two years ago," Mr D'Introno said.
Fidante Partners is the multi-boutique business of ASX-listed investment manager, Challenger Limited.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all