Challenger’s multi-boutique funds management business Fidante Partners has appointed Trent Fitzgerald to the role of national sales manager.
Mr Fitzgerald will report to head of retail, Vito D’Introno, and joins Fidante Partners from Rubik Financial where he was head of sales for the company’s wealth business.
He previously held senior distribution and key account management roles at Advance Asset Management.
"Trent has been mandated to drive continued growth for our boutique managers, which are now managing in excess of $45 billion, up from $26 billion only two years ago," Mr D'Introno said.
Fidante Partners is the multi-boutique business of ASX-listed investment manager, Challenger Limited.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all