Challenger’s multi-boutique funds management business Fidante Partners has appointed Trent Fitzgerald to the role of national sales manager.
Mr Fitzgerald will report to head of retail, Vito D’Introno, and joins Fidante Partners from Rubik Financial where he was head of sales for the company’s wealth business.
He previously held senior distribution and key account management roles at Advance Asset Management.
"Trent has been mandated to drive continued growth for our boutique managers, which are now managing in excess of $45 billion, up from $26 billion only two years ago," Mr D'Introno said.
Fidante Partners is the multi-boutique business of ASX-listed investment manager, Challenger Limited.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all