Challenger’s multi-boutique funds management business Fidante Partners has appointed Trent Fitzgerald to the role of national sales manager.
Mr Fitzgerald will report to head of retail, Vito D’Introno, and joins Fidante Partners from Rubik Financial where he was head of sales for the company’s wealth business.
He previously held senior distribution and key account management roles at Advance Asset Management.
"Trent has been mandated to drive continued growth for our boutique managers, which are now managing in excess of $45 billion, up from $26 billion only two years ago," Mr D'Introno said.
Fidante Partners is the multi-boutique business of ASX-listed investment manager, Challenger Limited.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Grandfathering is not in consumers' interests: KellBy Tim Stewart
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- view all