Adviser-based group the Association of Real Return Investment Advisers (ARRIA) has gradually grown its member numbers since its inception in early 2014.
Launched in March 2014 and starting with only eight members, including fund manager Standard Life Investments, the association has now grown to 32 practitioner members.
Membership of the association is open to professional advisers, fund managers, asset consultants, research houses, platform providers, trustees and PI underwriters.
The association has also announced the launch of a new tool for its members aimed at assisting advisers in constructing and reviewing client portfolios.
ARRIA general manager Rebecca Jacques said the Pengana Portfolio Optimisation tool is an “important step” in assisting advisers to analyse portfolios in more detail and “develop portfolios that are more efficient from a risk/return perspective".
“[It] can [also] deliver real returns to their clients through different market conditions,” Ms Jacques said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Feb 2019KeyInvest reduces administration feeBy Reporter
- 22 Feb 2019ASIC praises new whistleblower lawsBy James Mitchell
- 22 Feb 2019AFA scorns Labor plan to end grandfatheringBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019Paragem appoints new general managerBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Feb 2019CountPlus announces $2.6m profit, makes key acquisitionBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Feb 2019NAB CEO given $1m payoutBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all