Xplan owner Iress will acquire Innergi, a content and communications provider to financial advisers.
From August, Innergi content will be integrated into Xplan for financial advisers under the terms of the deal, which will also see Innergi founder Robert Skinner join the Iress staff in July.
“There has been a significant increase in demand from advisers for new ways to engage with their clients, particularly digitally. Tools such as those provided by Innergi allow advisers to engage meaningfully with clients face-to-face and online,” said Iress managing director for wealth management, Tizzy Vigilante.
“Areas such as scaled and guided advice are also growing and provide further opportunities for use of this content. We are excited about this opportunity to combine XPLAN and Innergi’s content to further strengthen our offer to clients,” Ms Vigilante said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all