Xplan owner Iress will acquire Innergi, a content and communications provider to financial advisers.
From August, Innergi content will be integrated into Xplan for financial advisers under the terms of the deal, which will also see Innergi founder Robert Skinner join the Iress staff in July.
“There has been a significant increase in demand from advisers for new ways to engage with their clients, particularly digitally. Tools such as those provided by Innergi allow advisers to engage meaningfully with clients face-to-face and online,” said Iress managing director for wealth management, Tizzy Vigilante.
“Areas such as scaled and guided advice are also growing and provide further opportunities for use of this content. We are excited about this opportunity to combine XPLAN and Innergi’s content to further strengthen our offer to clients,” Ms Vigilante said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:20Beacon advisers now ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018McMaster: Where was ASIC on Beacon, CBA and AMP?By James Mitchell
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Sep 2018Raiz addresses Millennial advice gap with chatbotBy Reporter
- view all