Xplan owner Iress will acquire Innergi, a content and communications provider to financial advisers.
From August, Innergi content will be integrated into Xplan for financial advisers under the terms of the deal, which will also see Innergi founder Robert Skinner join the Iress staff in July.
“There has been a significant increase in demand from advisers for new ways to engage with their clients, particularly digitally. Tools such as those provided by Innergi allow advisers to engage meaningfully with clients face-to-face and online,” said Iress managing director for wealth management, Tizzy Vigilante.
“Areas such as scaled and guided advice are also growing and provide further opportunities for use of this content. We are excited about this opportunity to combine XPLAN and Innergi’s content to further strengthen our offer to clients,” Ms Vigilante said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018Hayne commission driving adviser tech shiftBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018InvestSMART launches maxed feesBy Sarah Simpkins
- 13 Nov 2018Advice demand soaring despite reputation hitBy Adrian Flores
- 12 Nov 2018Former premier, advisers sound alarm on sex discriminationBy James Mitchell
- view all