Xplan owner Iress will acquire Innergi, a content and communications provider to financial advisers.
From August, Innergi content will be integrated into Xplan for financial advisers under the terms of the deal, which will also see Innergi founder Robert Skinner join the Iress staff in July.
“There has been a significant increase in demand from advisers for new ways to engage with their clients, particularly digitally. Tools such as those provided by Innergi allow advisers to engage meaningfully with clients face-to-face and online,” said Iress managing director for wealth management, Tizzy Vigilante.
“Areas such as scaled and guided advice are also growing and provide further opportunities for use of this content. We are excited about this opportunity to combine XPLAN and Innergi’s content to further strengthen our offer to clients,” Ms Vigilante said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all