Xplan owner Iress will acquire Innergi, a content and communications provider to financial advisers.
From August, Innergi content will be integrated into Xplan for financial advisers under the terms of the deal, which will also see Innergi founder Robert Skinner join the Iress staff in July.
“There has been a significant increase in demand from advisers for new ways to engage with their clients, particularly digitally. Tools such as those provided by Innergi allow advisers to engage meaningfully with clients face-to-face and online,” said Iress managing director for wealth management, Tizzy Vigilante.
“Areas such as scaled and guided advice are also growing and provide further opportunities for use of this content. We are excited about this opportunity to combine XPLAN and Innergi’s content to further strengthen our offer to clients,” Ms Vigilante said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all