Non-aligned group Centrepoint Alliance has appointed new members to its board and its Group Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (GARC).
The ASX-listed group has appointed John O’Shaughnessy as a non-executive director of its board to replace Stephen Maitland who will be resigning from the board.
Centrepoint has also appointed Leanne Muller as an external member of the GARC Committee to replace Paul Moni who is also resigning. According to the group, Mr O’Shaughnessy has many years’ experience in financial services across the Asia Pacific, UK and Europe in chief executive roles and senior executive roles.
Ms Muller has held a number of senior corporate financial management and professional advisory roles, a statement from Centrepoint Alliance said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all