Non-aligned group Centrepoint Alliance has appointed new members to its board and its Group Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (GARC).
The ASX-listed group has appointed John O’Shaughnessy as a non-executive director of its board to replace Stephen Maitland who will be resigning from the board.
Centrepoint has also appointed Leanne Muller as an external member of the GARC Committee to replace Paul Moni who is also resigning. According to the group, Mr O’Shaughnessy has many years’ experience in financial services across the Asia Pacific, UK and Europe in chief executive roles and senior executive roles.
Ms Muller has held a number of senior corporate financial management and professional advisory roles, a statement from Centrepoint Alliance said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all