Non-aligned group Centrepoint Alliance has appointed new members to its board and its Group Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (GARC).
The ASX-listed group has appointed John O’Shaughnessy as a non-executive director of its board to replace Stephen Maitland who will be resigning from the board.
Centrepoint has also appointed Leanne Muller as an external member of the GARC Committee to replace Paul Moni who is also resigning. According to the group, Mr O’Shaughnessy has many years’ experience in financial services across the Asia Pacific, UK and Europe in chief executive roles and senior executive roles.
Ms Muller has held a number of senior corporate financial management and professional advisory roles, a statement from Centrepoint Alliance said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all