Non-aligned group Centrepoint Alliance has appointed new members to its board and its Group Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (GARC).
The ASX-listed group has appointed John O’Shaughnessy as a non-executive director of its board to replace Stephen Maitland who will be resigning from the board.
Centrepoint has also appointed Leanne Muller as an external member of the GARC Committee to replace Paul Moni who is also resigning. According to the group, Mr O’Shaughnessy has many years’ experience in financial services across the Asia Pacific, UK and Europe in chief executive roles and senior executive roles.
Ms Muller has held a number of senior corporate financial management and professional advisory roles, a statement from Centrepoint Alliance said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:14Royal commission branded as run to ‘political agenda’By Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14New ETF to give access to Asian tech giantsBy Eliot Hastie
- 10:14Insight fund added to Netwealth platformBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- view all