Non-aligned group Centrepoint Alliance has appointed new members to its board and its Group Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee (GARC).
The ASX-listed group has appointed John O’Shaughnessy as a non-executive director of its board to replace Stephen Maitland who will be resigning from the board.
Centrepoint has also appointed Leanne Muller as an external member of the GARC Committee to replace Paul Moni who is also resigning. According to the group, Mr O’Shaughnessy has many years’ experience in financial services across the Asia Pacific, UK and Europe in chief executive roles and senior executive roles.
Ms Muller has held a number of senior corporate financial management and professional advisory roles, a statement from Centrepoint Alliance said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jan 2019Advisers to suffer ‘horrendously’ from FASEABy Sarah Simpkins
- 18 Jan 2019Praemium FUA up 14%, reveals platform upgradeBy Adrian Flores
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- view all