Franklin Templeton has appointed a former Colonial First State (CFS) business development manager to build relationships with key distribution partners and financial advisers in Victoria, South Australia and Tasmania.
David Fearnley will join the manager’s retail advice distribution team as key account manager in the Melbourne office.
Mr Fearnley has worked in financial services for more than 18 years, including seven years with CFS in business development and key account management roles. Prior to that, he was in sales roles with Next Financial and National Mutual/AXA.
"David has a genuine understanding of advisers’ needs and has built a solid track record of strong relationships in the market. His appointment further bolsters Franklin Templeton’s ability to service the retail advice market and represents a key commitment to the firms’ key account and adviser relationships in the southern region,” Franklin Templeton head of advisory services Jim McKay said.
“We continue to make significant progress in the retail advice market supported by a range of highly rated investment capabilities that have been recognised across the industry. This new appointment will further enhance the retail team’s service and performance capabilities, and strengthen our proposition for advisers.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Mar 2018Partnership launches 'alternative to self-licensing'By Aleks Vickovich
- 19 Mar 2018ANZ to suspend asset finance lendingBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018CommInsure partners with industry fund on claimsBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018ASIC disqualifies jailed SMSF auditorBy Staff Reporter
- 19 Mar 2018Australian advisers unprepared for exitBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- view all