Platform provider Hub24 has rolled out new online functionality that will allow clients to work with their adviser to manage their own accounts.
"We are increasingly finding advisers are seeking more collaborative approaches to service their clients," Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock said.
"This capability that allows investors to directly transact will support advisers to modify their service proposition based on individual client needs or approaches for different client segments.
"It actively supports advisers and licensees who wish to develop scaled advice offerings," Mr Alcock said.
The functionality will allow industry participants and new entrants to make Hub24's platform available to self-directed investors.
"We are continuing to find new ways to support advisers and adapt to the changing landscape," Mr Alcock said.
"The exciting part is that we are able to grow so rapidly whilst also developing new features due to the calibre of our team, our underlying technology and our comprehensive investment administration expertise."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 May 2018‘Never been a better time’ for advice: MorningstarBy Killian Plastow
- 25 May 2018ASIC takes former AFSL director to courtBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Henderson Maxwell owner launches investigationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 May 2018CBA issues update on AUSTRAC proceedingsBy Reporter
- 25 May 2018Employers granted unpaid super amnestyBy Jessica Yun
- 25 May 2018Bernardi backs bank withdrawal from wealthBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all