Platform provider Hub24 has rolled out new online functionality that will allow clients to work with their adviser to manage their own accounts.
"We are increasingly finding advisers are seeking more collaborative approaches to service their clients," Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock said.
"This capability that allows investors to directly transact will support advisers to modify their service proposition based on individual client needs or approaches for different client segments.
"It actively supports advisers and licensees who wish to develop scaled advice offerings," Mr Alcock said.
The functionality will allow industry participants and new entrants to make Hub24's platform available to self-directed investors.
"We are continuing to find new ways to support advisers and adapt to the changing landscape," Mr Alcock said.
"The exciting part is that we are able to grow so rapidly whilst also developing new features due to the calibre of our team, our underlying technology and our comprehensive investment administration expertise."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Sep 2018Banned Perth adviser did not engage in dishonest conductBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018‘No advisers have been mistreated’: DalyBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Beacon advisers held ‘ransom’ while IIOF money remains missingBy James Mitchell
- 19 Sep 2018Linchpin funded advice business in liquidationBy James Mitchell
- 20 Sep 2018Government beefs up ASIC capabilitiesBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Sep 2018Labor super gender gap proposals meet FSC approvalBy Adrian Flores
- view all