Platform provider Hub24 has rolled out new online functionality that will allow clients to work with their adviser to manage their own accounts.
"We are increasingly finding advisers are seeking more collaborative approaches to service their clients," Hub24 managing director Andrew Alcock said.
"This capability that allows investors to directly transact will support advisers to modify their service proposition based on individual client needs or approaches for different client segments.
"It actively supports advisers and licensees who wish to develop scaled advice offerings," Mr Alcock said.
The functionality will allow industry participants and new entrants to make Hub24's platform available to self-directed investors.
"We are continuing to find new ways to support advisers and adapt to the changing landscape," Mr Alcock said.
"The exciting part is that we are able to grow so rapidly whilst also developing new features due to the calibre of our team, our underlying technology and our comprehensive investment administration expertise."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- 22 Sep 2017Advisers recognised at Women in Finance AwardsBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Advisers not fully aware of LIF impacts: ZurichBy Staff Reporter
- 21 Sep 2017Red tape forces SMEs to cut staffBy Adam Zuchetti and Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Sep 2017Bitcoin 'dangerous and speculative', says MagellanBy Tim Stewart
- 20 Sep 2017ANZ calls for adviser transparencyBy Killian Plastow
- view all