Exchange-traded product provider BetaShares has launched a new ETF which tracks the NASDAQ-100 index, providing investors access to companies such as Apple and Google.
According to the ETF provider, the BetaShares NASDAQ 100 ETF (NDQ) will provide investors access to the 100 largest non-financial securities listed on the NASDAG stock market.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said this ETF would provide a significant opportunity for Australian investors looking to diversify their portfolio to include international equities exposure.
“The launch of NDQ is also expected to tap into continuing demand for international equities exposure through ETFs, with over $1 billion flowing into international equities products in the Australian ETF market in just the first four months of 2015,” Mr Vynokur said.
“Investor appetite for US equities remains strong and we have built out a range of funds to reflect that across income and growth-focused strategies.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all