Exchange-traded product provider BetaShares has launched a new ETF which tracks the NASDAQ-100 index, providing investors access to companies such as Apple and Google.
According to the ETF provider, the BetaShares NASDAQ 100 ETF (NDQ) will provide investors access to the 100 largest non-financial securities listed on the NASDAG stock market.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said this ETF would provide a significant opportunity for Australian investors looking to diversify their portfolio to include international equities exposure.
“The launch of NDQ is also expected to tap into continuing demand for international equities exposure through ETFs, with over $1 billion flowing into international equities products in the Australian ETF market in just the first four months of 2015,” Mr Vynokur said.
“Investor appetite for US equities remains strong and we have built out a range of funds to reflect that across income and growth-focused strategies.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all