Exchange-traded product provider BetaShares has launched a new ETF which tracks the NASDAQ-100 index, providing investors access to companies such as Apple and Google.
According to the ETF provider, the BetaShares NASDAQ 100 ETF (NDQ) will provide investors access to the 100 largest non-financial securities listed on the NASDAG stock market.
BetaShares managing director Alex Vynokur said this ETF would provide a significant opportunity for Australian investors looking to diversify their portfolio to include international equities exposure.
“The launch of NDQ is also expected to tap into continuing demand for international equities exposure through ETFs, with over $1 billion flowing into international equities products in the Australian ETF market in just the first four months of 2015,” Mr Vynokur said.
“Investor appetite for US equities remains strong and we have built out a range of funds to reflect that across income and growth-focused strategies.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Jan 2019ASIC takes court action against former adviserBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019NAB FP seeks resolution of false witness investigationBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019High demand for advisers and paraplanners in 2019By Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019Foreign adviser qualification standards finalisedBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019ASIC imposes conditions on Sydney licenseeBy Adrian Flores
- 16 Jan 2019FASEA locks in educational pathways policyBy Adrian Flores
- view all