Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an agreement with a second industry super fund TWUSUPER.
This follows news that Infocus would provide a financial advice service to First Super members in South Australia.
Infocus said it would provide advice services to members of TWUSUPER as part of a broader initiative with superannuation financial services provider Industry Fund Services.
The announcement also follows recent comments by Infocus boss Rod Bristow that industry funds are likely to play a pivotal role in the financial advice industry’s future and are undoubtedly a “sleeping giant’.
According to Infocus, financial advice services to be delivered by financial advisers across the Infocus Group will initially be rolled out to TWUSUPER members in Western Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- 10:05Formerly banned adviser to face further ASIC chargesBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Challenger announces ‘strategic relationship’ with Japanese insurerBy Staff Reporter
- 16 Aug 2017Income protection insurance launched for on-demand workersBy Staff Reporter
- 10:09New evidence for self-licensing surgeBy Aleks Vickovich and Linda Santacruz
- 16 Aug 2017RegTech to reduce adviser misconductBy Aleks Vickovich and Larissa Waterson
- view all