Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an agreement with a second industry super fund TWUSUPER.
This follows news that Infocus would provide a financial advice service to First Super members in South Australia.
Infocus said it would provide advice services to members of TWUSUPER as part of a broader initiative with superannuation financial services provider Industry Fund Services.
The announcement also follows recent comments by Infocus boss Rod Bristow that industry funds are likely to play a pivotal role in the financial advice industry’s future and are undoubtedly a “sleeping giant’.
According to Infocus, financial advice services to be delivered by financial advisers across the Infocus Group will initially be rolled out to TWUSUPER members in Western Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Jun 2018Sam Henderson to retire from financial adviceBy Reporter
- 25 Jun 2018CBA to spin off 'independent' CFS GroupBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Awards night recognises young adviser of the yearBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018AMP chair urges RC to not to restrict business modelsBy Killian Plastow
- 22 Jun 2018David Murray takes reins as AMP chairmanBy Reporter
- 22 Jun 2018Fitzpatricks announces new licensee bossBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all