Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an agreement with a second industry super fund TWUSUPER.
This follows news that Infocus would provide a financial advice service to First Super members in South Australia.
Infocus said it would provide advice services to members of TWUSUPER as part of a broader initiative with superannuation financial services provider Industry Fund Services.
The announcement also follows recent comments by Infocus boss Rod Bristow that industry funds are likely to play a pivotal role in the financial advice industry’s future and are undoubtedly a “sleeping giant’.
According to Infocus, financial advice services to be delivered by financial advisers across the Infocus Group will initially be rolled out to TWUSUPER members in Western Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018Freedom halts selling of life insuranceBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018New ASIC deputy chair announcedBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018Growth companies fund added to Macquarie WrapBy Adrian Flores
- 7 Dec 2018ASIC makes unique AFSL decision on foreign adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all