Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an agreement with a second industry super fund TWUSUPER.
This follows news that Infocus would provide a financial advice service to First Super members in South Australia.
Infocus said it would provide advice services to members of TWUSUPER as part of a broader initiative with superannuation financial services provider Industry Fund Services.
The announcement also follows recent comments by Infocus boss Rod Bristow that industry funds are likely to play a pivotal role in the financial advice industry’s future and are undoubtedly a “sleeping giant’.
According to Infocus, financial advice services to be delivered by financial advisers across the Infocus Group will initially be rolled out to TWUSUPER members in Western Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019ASIC to ‘fully implement’ Hayne recommendationsBy James Mitchell
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- view all