Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an agreement with a second industry super fund TWUSUPER.
This follows news that Infocus would provide a financial advice service to First Super members in South Australia.
Infocus said it would provide advice services to members of TWUSUPER as part of a broader initiative with superannuation financial services provider Industry Fund Services.
The announcement also follows recent comments by Infocus boss Rod Bristow that industry funds are likely to play a pivotal role in the financial advice industry’s future and are undoubtedly a “sleeping giant’.
According to Infocus, financial advice services to be delivered by financial advisers across the Infocus Group will initially be rolled out to TWUSUPER members in Western Australia.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Oct 2018Life insurer fires 50, kills outbound sales businessBy James Mitchell
- 19 Oct 2018Strategic plan for AFCA releasedBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Oct 2018Clique Paraplanning launches practice portalBy Reporter
- 18 Oct 2018Challenger announces new Netwealth dealBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Aussies say royal commission won’t change their view of adviceBy James Mitchell
- 18 Oct 2018Hire younger advisers to get younger clients, paper suggestsBy Adrian Flores
- view all