NAB Wealth has confirmed the new general manager of Godfrey Pembroke in the wake of Sean Allen’s departure.
In the role Alan Logan will oversee more than 170 advisers and will be the responsible manager for the licensee.
Mr Logan has spent the past four years assisting a range of businesses with advice, commercial and operational issues as a financial services specialist.
He has also held a number of senior licensee management roles, including general manager for NAB-owned Apogee Financial Planning and national practice management for NAB Wealth.
NAB Wealth's general manager, advice partnerships, Ross Barnwell said, “We are delighted to have someone of Alan's experience on board to lead GPL. With more than 23 years’ experience in the financial services industry, Alan is well equipped to lead a business that specialises in providing tailored financial advice to individuals, small businesses and corporations."
In April, Mr Allen left the dealer group and NAB installed Shane Canton as acting general manager.
Godfrey Pembroke was founded in 1981.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019Court restrains unlicensed firm from operatingBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC used Dover whistleblowing to shut licensee downBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Minimal time spent on client engagement, survey findsBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Feb 2019Advice regtech aims to ease CPD burden under FASEABy Adrian Flores
- 14 Feb 2019AMP adviser network declined 4.6% in 2018By Adrian Flores
- view all