NAB Wealth has confirmed the new general manager of Godfrey Pembroke in the wake of Sean Allen’s departure.
In the role Alan Logan will oversee more than 170 advisers and will be the responsible manager for the licensee.
Mr Logan has spent the past four years assisting a range of businesses with advice, commercial and operational issues as a financial services specialist.
He has also held a number of senior licensee management roles, including general manager for NAB-owned Apogee Financial Planning and national practice management for NAB Wealth.
NAB Wealth's general manager, advice partnerships, Ross Barnwell said, “We are delighted to have someone of Alan's experience on board to lead GPL. With more than 23 years’ experience in the financial services industry, Alan is well equipped to lead a business that specialises in providing tailored financial advice to individuals, small businesses and corporations."
In April, Mr Allen left the dealer group and NAB installed Shane Canton as acting general manager.
Godfrey Pembroke was founded in 1981.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 14 Aug 2018RC challenges NAB on ASIC interactionsBy Killian Plastow
- 14 Aug 2018Judgement issued in DomaCom SMSF appealBy Miranda Brownlee
- 14 Aug 2018Hub24 agrees to distribute Challenger annuitiesBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018ASIC sets sights on AFSL supervisionBy Reporter
- 13 Aug 2018Licensees will ‘cease to exist’: GPS WealthBy Aleks Vickovich and Killian Plastow
- 13 Aug 2018FASEA standards to halve adviser numbersBy Miranda Brownlee
- view all