State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) will review the research processes of Findex Group, after inking a deal to provide tactical asset allocation and advisory services to the $15 billion financial services firm.
Findex Group chief investment officer Kieran Canavan said SSGA would be tasked with a review of the administration, investment and asset allocation research.
“The key relationship that Findex Group has developed with SSGA is designed to streamline our business structure and operating model, and follows a rigorous review of our research needs,” he said.
“This review of administration, investment and asset allocation research and consulting support was part of our overall investment and compliance framework and ties in with our recent acquisition of Crowe Horwath Australasia."
SSGA will provide strategic allocation advice across all Findex brands – Financial Index Wealth Accountants, Centric Wealth, Crowe Horwath Australasia, MOVO, CIVIC Financial Planning and Prescott Securities.
Mr Canavan said SSGA will provide insight across a range of investment strategies and multiple asset classes.
“Its multi-faceted approach to researching investment opportunities ultimately makes our investment and compliance framework much stronger and will deliver better investment outcomes for our clients,” he said.
SSGA's managing director of business development, Peter Mitchell, added that, “SSGA will help Findex Group determine the best mix of assets and investment styles to ensure they are cost-effective and deliver reliable, consistent performance."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all