State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) will review the research processes of Findex Group, after inking a deal to provide tactical asset allocation and advisory services to the $15 billion financial services firm.
Findex Group chief investment officer Kieran Canavan said SSGA would be tasked with a review of the administration, investment and asset allocation research.
“The key relationship that Findex Group has developed with SSGA is designed to streamline our business structure and operating model, and follows a rigorous review of our research needs,” he said.
“This review of administration, investment and asset allocation research and consulting support was part of our overall investment and compliance framework and ties in with our recent acquisition of Crowe Horwath Australasia."
SSGA will provide strategic allocation advice across all Findex brands – Financial Index Wealth Accountants, Centric Wealth, Crowe Horwath Australasia, MOVO, CIVIC Financial Planning and Prescott Securities.
Mr Canavan said SSGA will provide insight across a range of investment strategies and multiple asset classes.
“Its multi-faceted approach to researching investment opportunities ultimately makes our investment and compliance framework much stronger and will deliver better investment outcomes for our clients,” he said.
SSGA's managing director of business development, Peter Mitchell, added that, “SSGA will help Findex Group determine the best mix of assets and investment styles to ensure they are cost-effective and deliver reliable, consistent performance."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all