State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) will review the research processes of Findex Group, after inking a deal to provide tactical asset allocation and advisory services to the $15 billion financial services firm.
Findex Group chief investment officer Kieran Canavan said SSGA would be tasked with a review of the administration, investment and asset allocation research.
“The key relationship that Findex Group has developed with SSGA is designed to streamline our business structure and operating model, and follows a rigorous review of our research needs,” he said.
“This review of administration, investment and asset allocation research and consulting support was part of our overall investment and compliance framework and ties in with our recent acquisition of Crowe Horwath Australasia."
SSGA will provide strategic allocation advice across all Findex brands – Financial Index Wealth Accountants, Centric Wealth, Crowe Horwath Australasia, MOVO, CIVIC Financial Planning and Prescott Securities.
Mr Canavan said SSGA will provide insight across a range of investment strategies and multiple asset classes.
“Its multi-faceted approach to researching investment opportunities ultimately makes our investment and compliance framework much stronger and will deliver better investment outcomes for our clients,” he said.
SSGA's managing director of business development, Peter Mitchell, added that, “SSGA will help Findex Group determine the best mix of assets and investment styles to ensure they are cost-effective and deliver reliable, consistent performance."
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all