Macquarie has clinched the top spots in the latest Wealth Insights Platform Service Level Report, unseating last year’s top manager, Colonial First State.
The 2015 Wealth Insights Platform Service Level Report – compiled from a survey of 927 financial advisers across Australia – found the Macquarie Wrap Manager and Macquarie Wrap Consolidator achieved the “highest overall satisfaction score” of 8.02 and 7.89 respectively.
Colonial’s FirstWrap came in at number three this year, while Colonial FirstChoice was fourth.
The findings of the report revealed satisfaction levels across a range of areas, with the two platforms ranking first and second across categories that included IT, ease of doing business, business development support and administrative support.
Macquarie's head of wealth product, Justin Delaney, pointed to the “evolution of its platforms” as key to the success.
“As a business that is focused on collecting and acting on feedback from the advisers who use our platforms every day, this report provides us with valuable insights into how they view the service and support we provide,” Mr Delaney said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2017Managed Accounts Holdings in M&A playBy Aleks Vickovich
- 25 Sep 2017Client engagement driven by language: IOOFBy Staff Reporter
- 25 Sep 2017Major banks ditch ATM feesBy Staff Reporter
- 25 Sep 2017IRESS announces $2m RegTech investmentBy Tim Stewart and Killian Plastow
- 25 Sep 2017Adviser equity key to best practiceBy Aleks Vickovich and Tim Stewart
- 22 Sep 2017ASIC permanently bans unlicensed SMSF spruikerBy Staff Reporter
- view all