Zurich Financial Services Australia has launched a new life insurance quoting and application system to improve efficiency among advisers.
In a statement issued yesterday, Zurich said the quoting tool, ZXpress – designed in collaboration with Adviser Connect – is expected to cut the time it takes to complete the insurance application process by up to one third.
Zurich general manager of retail life and investments Philip Kewin said assisting advisers in driving greater business efficiency is a “key focus area” for the company.
“The multiple options, the ease of super-linking, and the ability to easily blend stepped and level premium options enables advisers to have more relevant and meaningful conversations with their clients,” Mr Kewin said.
“Our research shows that many advice practices are keen to avail themselves of tools and technology to drive greater business efficiency and facilitate an improved customer service experience.”
“ZXpress is a functional way that we can support this, and we believe many of the features incorporated within it are market-leading,” he said.
The new quoting tool will replace Zurich's current LifeXpress platform, which will be phased out in coming weeks, the firm said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all