Self-licensed financial advice firm Modoras Financial Performance Solutions will merge with a Gold Coast-based business accounting practice.
Modoras will merge with HBA Partners Surfers Paradise in an effort to deliver an enhanced level of financial and accounting services, an HBA Partners-issued statement said.
HBA Partners director Peter Hetherington said he is “thrilled” with the merger, adding that the convergence of financial planning and accounting services lay behind the strategic decision.
“With an increasing demand for advice on investments, retirement planning and wealth creation, joining forces with Modoras will enable the delivery of specialist financial advice to my valued clients,” Mr Hetherington said.
Modoras owner and managing director, Peter Sarai, said the firm is looking forward to expanding its suite of services to clients.
“With over 30 years at the leading edge of accounting and wealth management, we look forward to finding what more is possible for the new members to our financial family,” Mr Sarai said.
Mr Hetherington will continue to oversee the operation of the Surfers Paradise office which is now known as Modoras Accounting Gold Coast.
Modoras was a finalist in the ifa Excellence Awards 2014. Submissions for the 2015 awards program are now open. Visit www.ifaawards.com.au for more information.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Retirees hit hardest by franking credit changes, says FSCBy Sarah Simpkins
- 16 Nov 2018Trust in advice more important than everBy Stephanie Aikins
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- view all