Self-licensed financial advice firm Modoras Financial Performance Solutions will merge with a Gold Coast-based business accounting practice.
Modoras will merge with HBA Partners Surfers Paradise in an effort to deliver an enhanced level of financial and accounting services, an HBA Partners-issued statement said.
HBA Partners director Peter Hetherington said he is “thrilled” with the merger, adding that the convergence of financial planning and accounting services lay behind the strategic decision.
“With an increasing demand for advice on investments, retirement planning and wealth creation, joining forces with Modoras will enable the delivery of specialist financial advice to my valued clients,” Mr Hetherington said.
Modoras owner and managing director, Peter Sarai, said the firm is looking forward to expanding its suite of services to clients.
“With over 30 years at the leading edge of accounting and wealth management, we look forward to finding what more is possible for the new members to our financial family,” Mr Sarai said.
Mr Hetherington will continue to oversee the operation of the Surfers Paradise office which is now known as Modoras Accounting Gold Coast.
Modoras was a finalist in the ifa Excellence Awards 2014. Submissions for the 2015 awards program are now open. Visit www.ifaawards.com.au for more information.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all