Standard Life Investments has had two of its absolute return funds added to its MLC Wrap investment platform.
MLC has decided to add the Global Absolute Return Strategies (GARS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) and Absolute Return Global Bond Strategies (ARGBS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) to MLC Wrap, listing growing interest in absolute return strategies as a reason for the addition.
“Sophisticated investors are now focused on managing risk more effectively and achieving consistent investment returns, helping the products to secure spots on MLC’s platform,” said Standard Life investment director, wholesale business, Matthew Newham.
“We’re delighted that MLC has added GARS and ARGBS to its highly regarded wrap platform. Diversified absolute return strategies such as GARS and ARGBS are helping Australian investors to achieve more reliable and consistent returns, but with much lower levels of volatility.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 26 Apr 2018Dover’s ‘Orwellian’ liability plan slammedBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FPA, AFA business models grilledBy Aleks Vickovich
- 26 Apr 2018IOOF quells ANZ acquisition concernsBy Tim Stewart
- 26 Apr 2018Henderson faces royal commission fireBy Killian Plastow
- 26 Apr 2018FSC members may have breached ethics codeBy Aleks Vickovich
- 24 Apr 2018NAB loses appetite to authorise advisersBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all