Standard Life Investments has had two of its absolute return funds added to its MLC Wrap investment platform.
MLC has decided to add the Global Absolute Return Strategies (GARS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) and Absolute Return Global Bond Strategies (ARGBS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) to MLC Wrap, listing growing interest in absolute return strategies as a reason for the addition.
“Sophisticated investors are now focused on managing risk more effectively and achieving consistent investment returns, helping the products to secure spots on MLC’s platform,” said Standard Life investment director, wholesale business, Matthew Newham.
“We’re delighted that MLC has added GARS and ARGBS to its highly regarded wrap platform. Diversified absolute return strategies such as GARS and ARGBS are helping Australian investors to achieve more reliable and consistent returns, but with much lower levels of volatility.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Aug 2018Advisers can ‘professionalise’ clients’ philanthropyBy Lucy Dean and Killian Plastow
- 17 Aug 2018Standalone robo-advisers ‘will not attract’ HNW investorsBy Reporter
- 17 Aug 2018Assess super on value not fees, Rice Warner urgesBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Aug 2018ANZ taken to task over ‘misleading’ general adviceBy Reporter
- 16 Aug 2018Faith in adviser ethics fallsBy Reporter
- 15 Aug 2018CFS required no proof for service fees, RC hearsBy Killian Plastow
- view all