Standard Life Investments has had two of its absolute return funds added to its MLC Wrap investment platform.
MLC has decided to add the Global Absolute Return Strategies (GARS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) and Absolute Return Global Bond Strategies (ARGBS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) to MLC Wrap, listing growing interest in absolute return strategies as a reason for the addition.
“Sophisticated investors are now focused on managing risk more effectively and achieving consistent investment returns, helping the products to secure spots on MLC’s platform,” said Standard Life investment director, wholesale business, Matthew Newham.
“We’re delighted that MLC has added GARS and ARGBS to its highly regarded wrap platform. Diversified absolute return strategies such as GARS and ARGBS are helping Australian investors to achieve more reliable and consistent returns, but with much lower levels of volatility.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 24 Oct 2017Super bills tabled in Federal ParliamentBy Miranda Brownlee
- 23 Oct 2017IFAs drive exchange-traded bond demandBy Jessica Yun
- 23 Oct 2017Government to beef up misconduct penaltiesBy Killian Plastow
- 24 Oct 2017CPA hurt by ‘negative undertones’ in financial adviceBy Aleks Vickovich and Katarina Taurian
- 23 Oct 2017Fiducian prepares for leadership transitionBy Staff Reporter
- 23 Oct 2017Industry association for insurance tech launchesBy Staff Reporter
- view all