Standard Life Investments has had two of its absolute return funds added to its MLC Wrap investment platform.
MLC has decided to add the Global Absolute Return Strategies (GARS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) and Absolute Return Global Bond Strategies (ARGBS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) to MLC Wrap, listing growing interest in absolute return strategies as a reason for the addition.
“Sophisticated investors are now focused on managing risk more effectively and achieving consistent investment returns, helping the products to secure spots on MLC’s platform,” said Standard Life investment director, wholesale business, Matthew Newham.
“We’re delighted that MLC has added GARS and ARGBS to its highly regarded wrap platform. Diversified absolute return strategies such as GARS and ARGBS are helping Australian investors to achieve more reliable and consistent returns, but with much lower levels of volatility.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 11 Dec 2018ASIC cancels AFSL of Queensland groupBy Eliot Hastie
- 11 Dec 2018Liberal Party has done ‘almost nothing’ for advisersBy James Mitchell
- 11 Dec 2018Better advice complaints resolution needed, says ASICBy Adrian Flores
- 11 Dec 2018Wealth management holders unlikely to seek adviceBy Sarah Simpkins
- 10 Dec 2018Only 12% of advice practices have exit plansBy Adrian Flores
- 10 Dec 2018CIPRs need to account for future mortality rates, study findsBy Adrian Flores
- view all