Standard Life Investments has had two of its absolute return funds added to its MLC Wrap investment platform.
MLC has decided to add the Global Absolute Return Strategies (GARS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) and Absolute Return Global Bond Strategies (ARGBS) Australian Trust (ARSN 125 897 261) to MLC Wrap, listing growing interest in absolute return strategies as a reason for the addition.
“Sophisticated investors are now focused on managing risk more effectively and achieving consistent investment returns, helping the products to secure spots on MLC’s platform,” said Standard Life investment director, wholesale business, Matthew Newham.
“We’re delighted that MLC has added GARS and ARGBS to its highly regarded wrap platform. Diversified absolute return strategies such as GARS and ARGBS are helping Australian investors to achieve more reliable and consistent returns, but with much lower levels of volatility.”
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Feb 2019CFS hamstrung advisers as they left for DoverBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019ASIC appeals Westpac best interests court decisionBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Feb 2019FASEA mostly funded by the major banksBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Feb 2019Great advisers are going to thrive: Dow JonesBy Eliot Hastie
- 15 Feb 2019ASIC to undertake harsher penalties against banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Feb 2019NAB most distrusted bank, survey findsBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all