The latest round of FPA national roadshows, which kicks off in Geelong today, will focus on retirement planning in light of recent legislative changes.
With 2,000 advisers already registered for the roadshows, the FPA said the high level pf interest is an indication that advisers are seeking clarity and expertise in the field of retirement planning.
“The aim of the current series of roadshows is to equip advisers with a workbook of strategies and tools that can be tailored to their clients’ specific retirement goals,” said FPA CEO Mark Rantall.
“Research from Investment Trends has shown that being prepared for retirement is one of the top financial concerns for Australians and this is why we decided to focus the 2015 National Roadshows on this segment of financial advice.”
Representatives from Challenger and Zenith Investment Partners will be addressing the roadshows.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all