The latest round of FPA national roadshows, which kicks off in Geelong today, will focus on retirement planning in light of recent legislative changes.
With 2,000 advisers already registered for the roadshows, the FPA said the high level pf interest is an indication that advisers are seeking clarity and expertise in the field of retirement planning.
“The aim of the current series of roadshows is to equip advisers with a workbook of strategies and tools that can be tailored to their clients’ specific retirement goals,” said FPA CEO Mark Rantall.
“Research from Investment Trends has shown that being prepared for retirement is one of the top financial concerns for Australians and this is why we decided to focus the 2015 National Roadshows on this segment of financial advice.”
Representatives from Challenger and Zenith Investment Partners will be addressing the roadshows.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- 19 Nov 2018FASEA releases standards blueprintBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018Government sets $51m to pursue misconductBy Eliot Hastie
- 16 Nov 2018The financial advisers most people don’t read aboutBy James Mitchell
- 16 Nov 2018Clients expect advisers to understand their situationBy Eliot Hastie
- view all