The latest round of FPA national roadshows, which kicks off in Geelong today, will focus on retirement planning in light of recent legislative changes.
With 2,000 advisers already registered for the roadshows, the FPA said the high level pf interest is an indication that advisers are seeking clarity and expertise in the field of retirement planning.
“The aim of the current series of roadshows is to equip advisers with a workbook of strategies and tools that can be tailored to their clients’ specific retirement goals,” said FPA CEO Mark Rantall.
“Research from Investment Trends has shown that being prepared for retirement is one of the top financial concerns for Australians and this is why we decided to focus the 2015 National Roadshows on this segment of financial advice.”
Representatives from Challenger and Zenith Investment Partners will be addressing the roadshows.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all