The latest round of FPA national roadshows, which kicks off in Geelong today, will focus on retirement planning in light of recent legislative changes.
With 2,000 advisers already registered for the roadshows, the FPA said the high level pf interest is an indication that advisers are seeking clarity and expertise in the field of retirement planning.
“The aim of the current series of roadshows is to equip advisers with a workbook of strategies and tools that can be tailored to their clients’ specific retirement goals,” said FPA CEO Mark Rantall.
“Research from Investment Trends has shown that being prepared for retirement is one of the top financial concerns for Australians and this is why we decided to focus the 2015 National Roadshows on this segment of financial advice.”
Representatives from Challenger and Zenith Investment Partners will be addressing the roadshows.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 10:02Former Dover and Synchron adviser banned for five yearsBy Eliot Hastie
- 09:37Very few Australians save and even fewer invest their moneyBy Reporter
- 09:49Advisers undercharging clients for efforts, says CEOBy Adrian Flores
- 23 Jan 2019Adelaide adviser permanently banned from industryBy Eliot Hastie
- 23 Jan 2019Bowen slams ‘woeful’ handling of royal commissionBy James Mitchell
- 23 Jan 2019Gender super gap lower but still at 34%By Adrian Flores
- view all