Property and real estate industry super fund REI has launched real-time video financial advice for its members.
In a statement issued by the industry super fund, REI Super said providing its members with the option to seek advice via real-time video will assist those that are time poor or unable to meet with an adviser face-to-face.
“We’re not sure why other funds haven’t made use of developing technology in this way to date,” REI Super CEO Mal Smith said.
“We’re a small to medium-sized super fund, which I think gives us manageable scale for being able to offer high-touch services and initiatives.
“We strive to always tailor our offerings to our members’ needs, and our research shows they really value our personalised service. We have very high levels of member satisfaction on the basis of providing services like this,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 15 Nov 2018We’ll lose advisers through FASEA but it’s necessaryBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018ASIC flexes its muscles at independent advisersBy James Mitchell
- 15 Nov 2018FPA hands down $50,000 fine on Sam HendersonBy Adrian Flores
- 15 Nov 2018Adviser reviews critical to client retentionBy Adrian Flores
- 14 Nov 2018ASIC bans financial services representativeBy Eliot Hastie
- 14 Nov 2018Fintech should make advice ‘enjoyable’By Adrian Flores
- view all