Property and real estate industry super fund REI has launched real-time video financial advice for its members.
In a statement issued by the industry super fund, REI Super said providing its members with the option to seek advice via real-time video will assist those that are time poor or unable to meet with an adviser face-to-face.
“We’re not sure why other funds haven’t made use of developing technology in this way to date,” REI Super CEO Mal Smith said.
“We’re a small to medium-sized super fund, which I think gives us manageable scale for being able to offer high-touch services and initiatives.
“We strive to always tailor our offerings to our members’ needs, and our research shows they really value our personalised service. We have very high levels of member satisfaction on the basis of providing services like this,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Jul 2018CPA shuts financial advice divisionBy Reporter
- 20 Jul 2018Don't neglect AI, advisers warnedBy Tim Stewart
- 19 Jul 2018AMP unveils new in-house training programBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Self-licensed adviser cops 4-year ASIC banBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018Hub24 to launch new core offeringBy Reporter
- 19 Jul 2018SMSF sector warns about advice ‘exodus’By Miranda Brownlee
- view all