Property and real estate industry super fund REI has launched real-time video financial advice for its members.
In a statement issued by the industry super fund, REI Super said providing its members with the option to seek advice via real-time video will assist those that are time poor or unable to meet with an adviser face-to-face.
“We’re not sure why other funds haven’t made use of developing technology in this way to date,” REI Super CEO Mal Smith said.
“We’re a small to medium-sized super fund, which I think gives us manageable scale for being able to offer high-touch services and initiatives.
“We strive to always tailor our offerings to our members’ needs, and our research shows they really value our personalised service. We have very high levels of member satisfaction on the basis of providing services like this,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Sep 2018Peter Kell resigns as deputy chair of ASICBy Eliot Hastie
- 18 Sep 2018Two former Macquarie advisers given 10-year banBy Adrian Flores
- 18 Sep 2018McMaster slams ASIC: ‘They knew about our CPP in 2016’By James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC wants a confession from McMasterBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC takes Dover director to courtBy James Mitchell
- 17 Sep 2018ASIC gives permanent ban to unlicensed adviserBy Adrian Flores
- view all