Property and real estate industry super fund REI has launched real-time video financial advice for its members.
In a statement issued by the industry super fund, REI Super said providing its members with the option to seek advice via real-time video will assist those that are time poor or unable to meet with an adviser face-to-face.
“We’re not sure why other funds haven’t made use of developing technology in this way to date,” REI Super CEO Mal Smith said.
“We’re a small to medium-sized super fund, which I think gives us manageable scale for being able to offer high-touch services and initiatives.
“We strive to always tailor our offerings to our members’ needs, and our research shows they really value our personalised service. We have very high levels of member satisfaction on the basis of providing services like this,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all