Property and real estate industry super fund REI has launched real-time video financial advice for its members.
In a statement issued by the industry super fund, REI Super said providing its members with the option to seek advice via real-time video will assist those that are time poor or unable to meet with an adviser face-to-face.
“We’re not sure why other funds haven’t made use of developing technology in this way to date,” REI Super CEO Mal Smith said.
“We’re a small to medium-sized super fund, which I think gives us manageable scale for being able to offer high-touch services and initiatives.
“We strive to always tailor our offerings to our members’ needs, and our research shows they really value our personalised service. We have very high levels of member satisfaction on the basis of providing services like this,” he said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all