Financial advice software provider Midwinter has appointed three new members to its team, including former Decimal and Rubik employees.
In a statement, Midwinter said Helen Thom, William Yang and Halie Samson have been appointed to positions within the company.
Ms Thom, who has been appointed to the role of business development manager, joins Midwinter after previously holding a similar role with Decimal Software.
The firm has appointed Mr Yang, who previously worked with Rubik, to the role of senior developer, and former Fortnum Financial Group project manager Halie Samson to head the company’s scaled advice division.
The software provider said the new appointments come off the back of “substantial growth” generated by its cloud-based technology AdviceOS.
“This is our second round of hires for 2015, and we are fortunate to have these three experienced individuals join our team,” Midwinter executive director James Murphy said.
“We are confident they will become key players in our ongoing goal to disrupt the financial planning software sector by providing cutting-edge, best-of-breed advice solutions to our clients.
“Midwinter is enthusiastic about expanding and building a team of professionals that are passionate about innovation within the advice space and we see many opportunities in the next 12 months from planners and advice firms investing in technology,” Mr Murphy said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 17 Oct 2017Shipton ‘most qualified’ for ASIC role: O’DwyerBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 17 Oct 2017Government names new ASIC chairBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017Elders signs new practiceBy Staff Reporter
- 17 Oct 2017ANZ to offload dealer groups to IOOFBy Killian Plastow
- 16 Oct 2017ATO anti-adviser bias called outBy Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Oct 2017Sentinel Private Wealth enters enforceable undertakingBy Staff Reporter
- view all