Financial advice software provider Midwinter has appointed three new members to its team, including former Decimal and Rubik employees.
In a statement, Midwinter said Helen Thom, William Yang and Halie Samson have been appointed to positions within the company.
Ms Thom, who has been appointed to the role of business development manager, joins Midwinter after previously holding a similar role with Decimal Software.
The firm has appointed Mr Yang, who previously worked with Rubik, to the role of senior developer, and former Fortnum Financial Group project manager Halie Samson to head the company’s scaled advice division.
The software provider said the new appointments come off the back of “substantial growth” generated by its cloud-based technology AdviceOS.
“This is our second round of hires for 2015, and we are fortunate to have these three experienced individuals join our team,” Midwinter executive director James Murphy said.
“We are confident they will become key players in our ongoing goal to disrupt the financial planning software sector by providing cutting-edge, best-of-breed advice solutions to our clients.
“Midwinter is enthusiastic about expanding and building a team of professionals that are passionate about innovation within the advice space and we see many opportunities in the next 12 months from planners and advice firms investing in technology,” Mr Murphy said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all