Financial advice software provider Midwinter has appointed three new members to its team, including former Decimal and Rubik employees.
In a statement, Midwinter said Helen Thom, William Yang and Halie Samson have been appointed to positions within the company.
Ms Thom, who has been appointed to the role of business development manager, joins Midwinter after previously holding a similar role with Decimal Software.
The firm has appointed Mr Yang, who previously worked with Rubik, to the role of senior developer, and former Fortnum Financial Group project manager Halie Samson to head the company’s scaled advice division.
The software provider said the new appointments come off the back of “substantial growth” generated by its cloud-based technology AdviceOS.
“This is our second round of hires for 2015, and we are fortunate to have these three experienced individuals join our team,” Midwinter executive director James Murphy said.
“We are confident they will become key players in our ongoing goal to disrupt the financial planning software sector by providing cutting-edge, best-of-breed advice solutions to our clients.
“Midwinter is enthusiastic about expanding and building a team of professionals that are passionate about innovation within the advice space and we see many opportunities in the next 12 months from planners and advice firms investing in technology,” Mr Murphy said.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 21 Jun 2018Henderson Maxwell to merge with AZ NGA firmBy Aleks Vickovich
- 21 Jun 2018Aon caught lying about Dover licensing offerBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018FASEA names new chief executiveBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Sexual harassment debate sparked in advice industryBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Jun 2018Clear KPIs a key adviser motivator: reportBy Reporter
- 20 Jun 2018Dealer group to appear before royal commission’s fourth roundBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all