Global asset manager Standard Life Investments’ Absolute Return Global Bond fund has been added to the Macquarie Wrap platform.
In a statement issued by the asset manager, Standard Life said the Absolute Return Global Bond Strategies (ARGBS) Australian trust has been made available to wholesale investors following “strong demand” for its Global Absolute Returns Strategies fund.
Standard Life Investments investment director of wholesale business Matthew Newham said investors are now focused on managing risk more effectively and achieving investment returns.
“We’re delighted that Macquarie has added ARGBS to its highly regarded wrap platform,” Mr Newham said.
“Diversified absolute return strategies such as ARGBS are helping Australian investors to achieve more reliable and consistent returns, but with much lower levels of volatility.
“Being added to platforms like Macquarie Wrap is further evidence that there is growing demand in Australia for absolute return funds with established track records,” he said.
Mr Newham also added ARGBS will appeal to investors who are seeking a defensive alternatives strategy with a low level of risk.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- 18 Oct 2017Managed accounts drive revenue: researchBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Midwinter and PractiFI announce integrationBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Hub24 announces partnership with EurozBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Oct 2017Former NZ PM joins ANZBy Staff Reporter
- view all