Netwealth has launched a managed account services offering which it says will provide cost-reduction benefits for financial advisers.
The managed account will be integrated with the company’s current investment platform offering and its introduction follows a lengthy development phase.
“The launch of our integrated managed account represents a major evolution for the Netwealth platform and completes our already extensive range of investment and superannuation solutions,” executive director Matt Heine said.
“Unlike other offers in the market, we have spent considerable time ensuring the implementation and use of the managed account is seamless – existing platform account holders can simply switch part, or all, of their portfolio into the chosen model which will then be consolidated and reported together with existing platform holdings.”
Mr Heine said managed accounts have a number of benefits for financial advisers and their clients, such as automated investment management – including automatic portfolio realignment – transparency, tax efficiency and the ability to customise investment preferences.
The launch comes as managed accounts move from being a “relatively niche product” to a more in-demand service with a range of investor benefits.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all