Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an arrangement with Industry Fund Services (IFS) to provide comprehensive advice services to members of First Super.
Under the terms of the deal with IFS, Infocus advisers will provide face-to-face advice services to First Super members in South Australia in their private homes on a fee-for-service basis.
“Everyone deserves a secure financial future, but getting access to the right financial advice can be challenging for many people who may not have the time or resources to find - and travel to - a good financial planner,” said First Super CEO Bill Watson in a statement.
“We want to help our members get easier access to the right financial advice.
“This is a unique offering. We believe that no other super fund provides a personalised financial advice service delivered to where their members live.”
The two organisations have plans to roll the deal out nationwide following the trial in SA.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 16 Mar 2018CBA CEO pushed for FOFA extensionBy James Mitchell and Aleks Vickovich
- 16 Mar 2018CPA dealer group clashes with FASEA requirementsBy Katarina Taurian
- 16 Mar 2018NAB launches virtual assistant for superBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018IFA-focused platforms open to new strategiesBy Staff Reporter
- 15 Mar 2018Deakin eyes advisers to fill staff demandBy Killian Plastow
- 15 Mar 2018Adviser Innovation Summit 2018 agenda announcedBy Staff Reporter
- view all