Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an arrangement with Industry Fund Services (IFS) to provide comprehensive advice services to members of First Super.
Under the terms of the deal with IFS, Infocus advisers will provide face-to-face advice services to First Super members in South Australia in their private homes on a fee-for-service basis.
“Everyone deserves a secure financial future, but getting access to the right financial advice can be challenging for many people who may not have the time or resources to find - and travel to - a good financial planner,” said First Super CEO Bill Watson in a statement.
“We want to help our members get easier access to the right financial advice.
“This is a unique offering. We believe that no other super fund provides a personalised financial advice service delivered to where their members live.”
The two organisations have plans to roll the deal out nationwide following the trial in SA.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Jul 2018Advisers must take early action on techBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Jul 2018Two million Australians seeking advice: Roy MorganBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Jul 2018Client numbers continue to fall: researchBy Tim Stewart
- 18 Jul 2018Banks continue to exit SMSF lendingBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018Westpac drops SMSF loansBy Miranda Brownlee
- 17 Jul 2018MLC names Geoff Lloyd as CEOBy Reporter
- view all