Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an arrangement with Industry Fund Services (IFS) to provide comprehensive advice services to members of First Super.
Under the terms of the deal with IFS, Infocus advisers will provide face-to-face advice services to First Super members in South Australia in their private homes on a fee-for-service basis.
“Everyone deserves a secure financial future, but getting access to the right financial advice can be challenging for many people who may not have the time or resources to find - and travel to - a good financial planner,” said First Super CEO Bill Watson in a statement.
“We want to help our members get easier access to the right financial advice.
“This is a unique offering. We believe that no other super fund provides a personalised financial advice service delivered to where their members live.”
The two organisations have plans to roll the deal out nationwide following the trial in SA.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 25 Sep 2018ASIC finds serious delays in breach reporting from major banksBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Failed advice firm was ‘a proven success story’: DalyBy Adrian Flores and James Mitchell
- 25 Sep 2018New city added to FPA’s Women in Wealth programBy Adrian Flores
- 25 Sep 2018Fund managers charging fees for underperformanceBy Eliot Hastie
- 25 Sep 2018Government minister to address AFA conferenceBy Adrian Flores
- 24 Sep 2018Accountants continue battle for advice spaceBy Adrian Flores
- view all