Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an arrangement with Industry Fund Services (IFS) to provide comprehensive advice services to members of First Super.
Under the terms of the deal with IFS, Infocus advisers will provide face-to-face advice services to First Super members in South Australia in their private homes on a fee-for-service basis.
“Everyone deserves a secure financial future, but getting access to the right financial advice can be challenging for many people who may not have the time or resources to find - and travel to - a good financial planner,” said First Super CEO Bill Watson in a statement.
“We want to help our members get easier access to the right financial advice.
“This is a unique offering. We believe that no other super fund provides a personalised financial advice service delivered to where their members live.”
The two organisations have plans to roll the deal out nationwide following the trial in SA.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Oct 2017Parliamentary insurance group formedBy Staff Reporter
- 20 Oct 2017Treasurer introduces BEAR legislationBy Aleks Vickovich
- 20 Oct 2017Westpac to refund $65m to customersBy Annie Kane
- 20 Oct 2017Survey tips independent takeoverBy Aleks Vickovich and Jessica Yun
- 18 Oct 2017AFA suffers budget blowoutBy Killian Plastow
- 18 Oct 2017ISA ups ante on governance lobbyingBy Aleks Vickovich
- view all