Non-institutional dealer group Infocus Wealth Management has entered into an arrangement with Industry Fund Services (IFS) to provide comprehensive advice services to members of First Super.
Under the terms of the deal with IFS, Infocus advisers will provide face-to-face advice services to First Super members in South Australia in their private homes on a fee-for-service basis.
“Everyone deserves a secure financial future, but getting access to the right financial advice can be challenging for many people who may not have the time or resources to find - and travel to - a good financial planner,” said First Super CEO Bill Watson in a statement.
“We want to help our members get easier access to the right financial advice.
“This is a unique offering. We believe that no other super fund provides a personalised financial advice service delivered to where their members live.”
The two organisations have plans to roll the deal out nationwide following the trial in SA.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 22 Jan 2019Advice issues stem from writing of SOAs, says RafteryBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019Federal Court winds up CFS Private WealthBy Eliot Hastie
- 22 Jan 20192.44m Aussies suffer from financial stressBy Sarah Simpkins
- 22 Jan 2019BT releases 6 ‘core’ managed portfoliosBy Eliot Hastie
- 21 Jan 2019Licence conditions placed on Sydney AFSLBy Adrian Flores
- 21 Jan 2019O’Dwyer steps down from politicsBy Adrian Flores
- view all