Four ETFs from Market Vectors – the exchange-traded fund business of Van Eck Global – are now available via Colonial First State’s FirstWrap Super & Pension platform.
The Market Vectors Australian Equal Weight ETF (MVW), Market Vectors MSCI World ex Australia Quality ETF (QUAL), Marker Vectors Australian Banks ETF (MVB) and Market Vectors Australian Property ETF (MVA) have all been added to the CFS FirstWrap Super & Pension platform, a Market Vectors-issued statement said.
Van Eck Global director of institutions and intermediaries Matthew McKinnon said: “There has been increasing demand from financial advisers for our ETFs.”
“Our ETFs offer investors a point of difference and are gaining strong traction among financial advisers and SMSFs.”
“ETFs can be used to gain targeted exposure for clients’ portfolios at a lower cost than actively managed funds and with added benefits of holdings transparency, intraday trading and liquidity.”
“MVW has attracted advisers seeking greater diversification and long-term outperformance compared to traditional market capitalisation indices such as the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index.”
Mr McKinnon also praised CFS’s platform products, saying the company exhibits “outstanding accessibility, decision support, product and transaction tools and good reporting”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 20 Nov 2018FASEA standards still raise questions: AFABy Eliot Hastie
- 20 Nov 2018Industry group slams ‘cosmetic’ changes by FASEABy James Mitchell
- 20 Nov 2018‘Culture’ at the heart of CBA advice failingsBy Adrian Flores
- 20 Nov 2018Netwealth reveals new licensee partnershipBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018ClearView launches dealer services offerBy Adrian Flores
- 19 Nov 2018Lonsec introduces super research to advisersBy Sarah Simpkins
- view all