Four ETFs from Market Vectors – the exchange-traded fund business of Van Eck Global – are now available via Colonial First State’s FirstWrap Super & Pension platform.
The Market Vectors Australian Equal Weight ETF (MVW), Market Vectors MSCI World ex Australia Quality ETF (QUAL), Marker Vectors Australian Banks ETF (MVB) and Market Vectors Australian Property ETF (MVA) have all been added to the CFS FirstWrap Super & Pension platform, a Market Vectors-issued statement said.
Van Eck Global director of institutions and intermediaries Matthew McKinnon said: “There has been increasing demand from financial advisers for our ETFs.”
“Our ETFs offer investors a point of difference and are gaining strong traction among financial advisers and SMSFs.”
“ETFs can be used to gain targeted exposure for clients’ portfolios at a lower cost than actively managed funds and with added benefits of holdings transparency, intraday trading and liquidity.”
“MVW has attracted advisers seeking greater diversification and long-term outperformance compared to traditional market capitalisation indices such as the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index.”
Mr McKinnon also praised CFS’s platform products, saying the company exhibits “outstanding accessibility, decision support, product and transaction tools and good reporting”.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE IFA DAILY BULLETIN
- 18 Aug 2017ASIC permanently bans former AMP adviserBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017IRESS announces first half resultsBy Jessica Yun
- 18 Aug 2017Banks the key to closing advice gap, Tria saysBy Larissa Waterson
- 18 Aug 2017Adviser ethics certification launchedBy Staff Reporter
- 18 Aug 2017Banks evade FOFA, industry funds claimBy Larissa Waterson
- 16 Aug 2017UBS appoints head of wholesale distributionBy Staff Reporter
- view all